Stay, With Me. (~21~)

Your stomach was hurting real bad but today was only the first day of the cycle so.. it will get worse. (if y'all girlies know what I'm talking bout)

        You heard footsteps behind you as you got some water.

There was a deep hum in your ear and had you feelings things. His voice hmmmm... why was it so, magical.

He wrapped his arms around your waist as you put the glass down, and then he gently turned you around to face him.

Both his hand were behind you on the counter as he pinned you with no where to go.

And he was very tall and looked intimidating but you weren't scared.

The man looked down with half lidded eyes as you didn't know how to react. Those glass orbs stared at you with anticipation but you just shook your head with a faint smile creeping onto your lips.
"Your such a flirt." You looked down cause you couldn't look at him in eye or you would immediately fold.

You then crossed your arms and rolled your eyes at his action and pushed him away.

He stumbled back as you put your hand over your mouth and giggled.

Right after you felt you were swept of your feet.

You hit his back as he just turned the room lights off and closed the door.

"What the hell Saturo?!" He laughed at your crazy antics as you said, "Put me down! I'm not going with you, let go!.."

You kicked your feet and yelled at him to let go as he shushed you and kept you over his shoulder.

He opened his room door and squished your ass softly as you slapped his hand away.

"You're an asshole." You scoff not being able to protest any longer as he placed you on his bed and walked over into the bathroom like nothing.

You were still angry at him a bit so you don't know what he was doing making his own decisions and everything.
Wait until he comes back and you're gonna give him a piece of your mind to make sure he respects you, or your gonna actually set his hair on fire.

He walks back with a comfy pair of clothes on and walking over and talking his glasses off.
A red t shirt with spider man on it, and some plain white-peach colored sweatpants.

It was a nice fit you weren't gonna lie but your admiration faded away as you saw him smirk at you, then the lean figure turned to the mirror.

You glared at him through the reflection of the mirror as he chuckled.

"What makes you think you could do whatever you want?"

You say raising a brow in question as he trudged over and tackles you to the bed.

He tickled your stomach before squishing your thighs and rolled you on top of him.

You had to catch you breath from laughing and slapped his hands away.

"You- can't do tha-that.." you panted but then gave a stern face as he pouted.

"Yes I can.."

"No you can't."

He whined before stating, "Now lemme get some sleep before I get us dinner."

"Who says I wanna stay here, with you?"

You snap back as he nuzzled in the crook of your neck.

You didn't know how to react so you just stayed still, "I know you want to."

You pinch the bridge of your nose at his words but couldn't help smiling.

He comfortably lay on your chest with his arms wrapped fully around your torso. Your face was burning with excitement but you sir pressed these feelings and just eased into his touch.