Dont Make Such A Fuss (~18~)

You woke up with a bright ray of sunlight beaming down on your face.

You groaned as covered yourself with the blanket. You kicked your feet and screamed into your pillow before sitting up. You yawned and checked your phone, 9:38 am..

You clicked your notifications and read the texts from Gojo.

Good morning princess~
I hope you slept tight and dreamed of me :)
Text me after you wake up, I miss uuuu

Your heart fluttered as you felt your cheeks change color.

You replied with,

good morningggg
I js woke up and gonna go pick the kids up for a little training today :)

And I don't miss you >_<333

You set your phone on the vanity before scratching your messy hair and yawning.

You rubbed your eyes before standing up and trudging to the bathroom with a faint smile on your face.

You don't know how this man has you feeling like this, but you just woke up on a Monday morning happy for once, even blushing.

You washed your face and did your skincare after brushing your teeth.

You asked Saturo to bring your brush in for you so don't ask if your using his.

Something soon ruined your mood.. you found out you were on that time of the month.
You groaned and stuffed toilet paper in that moment.

You brushed your hair down and clipped the front. You shook some water and flattened the parts that frizzed up in the back.

You shook your head as you silky hair waved down at the movement in a strait line.

You slip on your heels kitty slippers before grabbing your phone and unlocked the door before sprinting over to your room.

You changed into your uniform and pulled down your black skirt to fix it up. You took care of your hygiene matters and made sure nothing leaked cause that would be a catastrophe.

You made sure the slit on the side of the skirt  was positioned so it showed you off.
You were a bit self conscious but shook it off so you didn't look so helpless.

You left a couple of your uniform buttons un-done for the thrill of it before strapping on them black heels.

You smirked at how good you looked and fixed your hair clip before walking out of your room.

No cramps yet, which was wonderful for most of the part.

You slipped back into Gojo's room to grab your phone.
You checked yourself out one more time before closing the door behind you.

You waited in the hallway by the elevator for the kids before checking the new texts.

Stop lying :( I know I do princess~

You surprisingly giggled at the nickname and you smacked yourself back into reality before typing.

Maybe a teeny tiny bitttt

no a lottttt

Nope

yep, ur lying to urself Nay

You groaned knowing he was right.

You heard Nobara whistle as the three of them clicked the elevator button waiting for you.

The boys were arguing, "That's your fault asshole.." Megumi said irritated as Itadori yelled back.

You rolled your eyes and Nobara nudged you.