Too Far Apart (~17~)

The lousy afternoon bled into night fall as the kids left to there rooms all worn out.

You were playing games and watching movies to kill the time before they lost all energy and finally stopped to get some rest.

They all grabbed there stuff and said goodbye to you as you gave gentle kiss on their heads goodnight.

You ruffled Megumi's hair as you saw that beautiful small smile spread across his face.
You peek out the door and watch the kids walk across the halls talking as they all headed inside there rooms.

A few seconds after you shut the door you heard Nobara screaming, "MOVE YOU DUMBASS."

"WHO ARE YOU  CALLING A DUMBASS?" Itadori called back as you laughed and jumped into bed. Well not your bed cuz you were still in Gojo's room. 🫠

Anyways, you finally get some peace and quiet as the shouts fade away and they slam there doors.

You couldn't help smiling to yourself.
This isn't so bad after all, way better than... back home...

(In the next few chapters you'll learn about your past.)

You sighed to yourself before snuggling comfortably in the soft cotton blanket.

You heard peeped out the top of the blanket as you stay scrunched up in bed and slipped your phone out.

You inhaled the wonderful smell out that fancy cologne and hint of mint body wash trickle in through your nostrils from the pillow.

For a few seconds you stuck you face into the pillow and stayed quiet.

You smacked yourself back into reality as you scrunched back in the sheets and opened messages.

                  Contact:  (: Saturoooo :)

HELLOOOO SATORUUU

HELLO PRINCESSSSSS

you giggled as he followed your energy and texted back.

Whatcha up to?

Well I finished all the work today which was just figuring out curses weaknesses and watched the people make antibiotics or something.

These people are mental, like they stress about stupid simple curses way too much.

wordddd, well the kids left and now I'm all alone :(

Aw I wanna be there..

Contact: Incoming call from (: Saturoooo:)

You answered with a laugh as he said, "Nice to hear that voice in a while Nay.."

"Mhmmm ah-"

There was a bee in the room, you glanced at the window that was cracked open and whispered, "shit.."

"What happened?"
He laughed but sounded like a glimpse of concern.

You screamed and jumped out of bed before running into the bathroom.

You heard him chuckle and you looked back at the camera and gave a awkward smile.

"What is it love?" He said which sent your heart wild as you finally shooed the bee out and slammed the window and plopped in bed.

"Saturo. It was bee.."

You made a pouty face and rolled onto your stomach setting the camera on the pillow.

You put your hands under your chin as he laughed and sat down.