Just for you. (~35~)

"you know you want me baby."

Your mind blew away, like literally.

He laughed softly in his low voice while small breaths hit the skin on your neck perfectly in rhythm.

You tried turning away from his grasp while huffing, "I do not!"

You said almost tripping over your words as your face blushed red into a mess as if you weren't one already..

He did nothing but place a kiss on your collarbone and chuckle.

His laugh made you weak as you turned your head away from him to hide the grin that crept on your face.

You bit down on your lower lip and looking away from him who snuggled his face comfortably on your chest and his  left leg in between yours, while one arm rested on your hip and drew small circles ever so gently.

Before he dozed off you lay the back of your palm against his forehead in a worrisome face.(checking his tempature)

"Does it hurt?" You whispered as he rubbed his hand near your stomach and assured you by replying, "I'm alright Nay, just a little bit of dizziness but it'll fade away so just relax."

He kissed the bare skin just above your cleavage and closed his eyes once again before giving in to another nap.

You groaned in frustration as your face was all flustered, also cause now you're gonna have a struggle tryna get out of his arms to go do other things.

You looked out the window, it was drizzling little drops of rain. You then turned your head down to glance at him gently lay pressed up against you like a baby.

While sucking in your breath, you moved his hands away softly, hoping not to awake his deep slumber. You sat up strait and brushed the messy silver locks off his gorgeous porcelain face.
You shimmied out of the bed carefully before looking at yourself in the mirror and fixing your hair.

You took out the butterfly clip that lay tangled in your hair and ran your fingers through the bit of knotted hair.

Once it was smooth, you pressed back a bit of the front bangs with the clip so it didn't hang in your face and left the other side astray.

You decided to pull your hair into a ponytail and quickly tied it with a black elastic you kept on your wrist.

You sighed sitting down and tugging at the tight who tree fabric you had on since the shoot.

You angrily crumpled the soft dress corner before changing into one of Satoru's shirts that were folded nearby.

You were too paranoid about leaving him alone for now so you slipped on what you could and his too was a bit large and slipped off your right shoulder a bit.
You had black shorts underneath and pulled them down a bit before yawning and walking into his kitchen.

You opened his fridge and sighed. There was 12 boxes of Strawberry Mochi's and a bit of other produce.

You glanced at the carton of milk and poured yourself a cup to drink while getting some files cleared for the principal.

You sat with your back to the kitchen entrance and sat with a the papers and a random pen you found on Satoru's desk, time to get to work.

Time Skip; 1 hour later

You heard rustling noises over the wall and grinned, he was up.

You pretended to not notice as he crept behind you and snaked his arms around your small figure.

"Satoru-"

He leaned down over your ear and grinned against your soft skin before whispering, "Look how insane you make me."

You raised a brow before you looked over your shoulder and locked eyes with his blood shot orbs.

He didn't get a wink of sleep after your left.

"Toru, why didn't you sleep, you idiot.." you said turning around and running your fingers through his hair and a pissed face at his action.

"I couldn't, you weren't there."

Your heart skipped a beat, maybe two, before he swept you off the chair and brought you to bed once again.

He sat up and leaned his back against the headboard of the bed and reached his arms for you, "Just for a bit."

He looked up at you with pleading, sleepy eyes which made your fold in the matter of seconds.

You tried to hide your smile before putting your hands on your hips before stating, "only if we get food after."

He chuckled in a deep raspy tone before nodding, "anything and everything you want."

You grinned while biting on your inner cheeks to try and suppress this feeling but your control was long gone.

You were pulled in his lap as he engulfed you in his arms and hid his face in the crook of your neck.

So needy, and you loved it.

A/n - author here!! short chapter cause a lot of things happened in the last couple chapters. But I also wanted to apologize for not posting chapters sooner!! Schools been annoying per usual so bear with me, but I will make sure to post often. Thank you for all the love and support my lovelies :>