I'll Give You The World (~33~)

You couldn't stop smiling but rushed yourself out of the elevator in flutters.

His lips were so gentle, so.. welcoming and what horrified you was how you couldn't stop thinking about it.

You dragged him along to your room ID and scanned the card on the door before knocking to enter.

You found a dreaded voice from the other side and immediately groaned.

It was your former boss, and holy shit he sounded even more cocky then his ass was before you left.

He swung the door open with a smirk, mind you, this old man had forehead wrinkles and was 5'1.
author- you're 5'4, or whatever you like as long as it's taller then him ;>

"Well well, my beautiful girl, are you glad to be back?" He said with a huge nasty smirk before pulling you aggressively in the room.

You looked back for Saturo who immediately glared down at the man before grabbing his arm off you.

You rip your hand away and look down at him in anger before pointing in his face and whispering quietly.
"You know the one reason why I'm here, don't make it more hell than it already is." You tried acting tough but your fear overwhelmed you.
Horrifying memories flooded in your head of your childhood and pounded in your head.

You shook off the feeling and gave a weak smile turning back to Saturo.

He looked wearily through his glasses and peered down at the situation.

The old man clapped his hands before announcing to his crew in the back, "Alright you all, we have our miss model, let's get her going."

They all rushed up and by your side before you got taken away to the dressing room by the corner of the hall.

You stated, "W-wait Saturo."

They leased you in the dressing room but before you entered you quickly made an excuse to run back for a second.

Your hairdresser nodded while staying, "Girly go ahead but be back quick cause you know how stingy that old geezer is."

You nodded rapidly before jogging over to Saturo who was sparking conversation with your old boss.

"Yeah I work at a high school down the-"

You pull him down and whisper, "Ill be back in thirty, don't let this weirdo get to you. I love you." You kissed his cheek and walked off with a held in laugh at his amused face.

The boss continued blabbing about his success in investing his skills to modeling, yapping and more yap while Saturo stood there with his jaw dropped and his entire face flushed.

You arrived in the dressing room and slipped on your outfit with the help of a couple of the designers by your side.

"You want me to wear.. this?" You gave a half smile and confused hoping it was a joke.

You glanced down at the outfit that lay on the table of the vanity.