What Can I Do? (~27~)

You yawn and plop yourself on the couch.

You sigh in relief as you looked behind you to make sure Gojo wasn't there.

Scrolling through your most recent instagram reels you laughed as Nobara tagged you in funny ass videos.

Your stomach grumbled as you stood up and yawned.

You felt a strong grasp behind you that piled your back down.

Your brows shot up as he breathed on your neck.

"What, you hungry princess?"
He cooed and his voice made your heart beat faster and faster.

You wiggled out of his arms and put a stern face on.

"Yeah I am Saturo."

You said rolling your eyes and turned to face him.

He sat there with a huge grin on his face, clearly liking what he started.

His legs were apart as he sat in a manspread and it made your mind go wild 😛

And his arms lay perfectly on his thighs as the blue fabric of the shirt folded against his skin.

He cocked his head a bit with a smirk plastered across his face.

You looked at him up and down before bending down.

"Would you like something to eat 'Toru?"
You smirked in return as he raised a brow.

Your hands were on your hips as you leaned down to get face to face with him.

You placed your left knee on the couch space in between his legs but kept your right foot on the floor for support.

Your felt your knee rub against him as you leaned down.

You put your left hand on his mouth.
His lips were delicate and warm as he breathed against your skin.

You quickly leaned down and kissed the back of your hand where he lips would lay.

He was amazed as you got back up.

You flashed a quick wink before trying to run off.

Key word trying.

You felt a small tug and you were off your feet and swept on firm clothing.

He sat with your on top of him, straddled.

His hands intertwined with yours slowly as you lost yourself within words.

You didn't make a sound as he watched your hands come together and you immediately blushed looking away.

You chewed the insides of your cheeks, clearly nervous, as he placed a small kiss on your ear.

"Don't tease."

You shot your head towards him when he stated and tilted your head.

You squeezed his hand that stayed locked with yours and said, "but why?"

His eyes locked with yours.

You couldn't get enough of those orbs.

They explained every word inside that chaotic brain of his, this man was your everything and now you have come to accept that.

You heard a whisper, "Cause I don't know how much more I can hold back.."

The last few words died down as you pressed your lips against his cheek.

You gave him a small kiss and smiled against his skin when hearing the small kiss noise pulling back.

You let go of his hand and saw him cover his face.

You stood up and gave a light giggle.

He covered his mouth and looked up at your with half lidded eyes.

This man had you on your knees for him.

The way he looked at you made you fold instantly.

You quickly hurried into the kitchen and swung open your fridge.

"Eggs, whole grain rice.. wheat flower.."

You continue on what ingredients you should take out, little did you know, Gojo stood leaning against the door frame and watched you.

You looked over as he stood there smiling and recording you.

You put the bag of flour in front of your face to cover you as you faced the camera.

You then flipped him off and continued to batter up your ingredients.

You tossed the pan up and down and glanced to see Gojo sat on the dining chair with his head on his hand, and watched your with the most soft eyes.

Your turned around and took a deep breath.

He could not be staring at your like that.. oh my lord someone help me.. this man is driving me insane.

Your looked back and he had a small smile spread across his lips as he gave you a thumbs up.

You walked over to him as he watched your steps.

You stood in front of him with one hand on your hip and looked down as he rested his chin on the chair.

You tilted his face up and placed a small kiss one his forehead.

That small smile rippled into a huge smirk as his cheeks tinted slightly pink.

It was adorable.

"Why don't you go wait and pick out a movie we can watch?"

He squinted his eyes and started, "But I wanna-"

You leaned down and slid your tongue over his bottom lip and said, "Don't you want a surprise 'Toru?"

He firmly grabbed your face in his big palms and tilted his head.

"Depends on what it is, but I'll go wait anyways."

He got up and towered over you.

You winked and flipped your hair into a quick ponytail before walking back to cooking.

Timeskip...

I set the dishes lined up on the table before walking over and peeking you head through the doorframe.
He had his head on the edge of the couch waiting for your arrival.

His eyes lit up as you giggled.

He stood up and walked over before looking down at you.

You raised a brow at his dominance as he questioned, "What's my surprise?"

You nodded at the food and he had a huge grin.

"I could always eat that but you know I think there's something's taste that lingers on my toungue.."

Your eyes widened as his crystal orbs stared down into your soul.

You couldn't get anything out before spattering, "W-whatever we haven't even had dinner yet."

You ushered him over by the bed as you fed him like a little baby. One bite after another as his hands roamed from your thighs to your face .

You guys had small talk as you gave him the spring roll wraps.

His eyes tingled along and smiled at every contact from his fingertips to your skin.

You tried not o squirm as you were clearly flustered but you wanted this.

You wanted him.

A/n -

IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING

my bitch ass ELA teacher has been on my ass and it's been pretty busy. Please keep reading and keep commenting I love you!!