Have Me Close (~26~)

All the memories flooded away when Gojo kissed your forehead.

His soft lips grazed against your skin and you blushed.

He made you so happy and jittered with a weird feeling, but it felt good.

You looked up.

His eyes stared into yours.
You glanced at his lips and back at his eyes.
His lips were cherry blossom pink and gorgeous. They looked.. holy shit this isn't good.

You snapped out of your thoughts and smiled.

To your surprise he looked away with a faint blush rise on his delicate cheeks.

He mumbled something to himself as you raised a brow.

"A problem we have now do we?"
He leaned very close as you felt his hot breath on your face.

"Yeah you gotta stop making me fold."

Your eyes widened at his dark tone and your pulled a bit back so you can rely.

You stared deep into his now, half lidded eyes, which looked at your sleepily but hungry with desire.

He winked as you playfully pushed his chest.

"Such a fucking flirt."

You made a small, fake pout as he laughed.

You immediately felt butterflies.

His laugh was so pure you wanted to hear it all day on repeat.

And his husky voice with the slow but heavy breathing.. ah that was a major weakness.

You spoke up.

"You know, there was a figure outside the halls when we entered the meeting place.."

You started as he burried his head in your hair that lay right on the right side of your neck.

He peered up with those glassy eyes and tilted his head slightly, before furrowing his eyebrows in a bit of confusion.

"Oh yeah? What'd they look like?"

"I don't know I saw long, blonde curls kind of just the top of someone's head, ya know?"

You scratched his head as hummed in response.

Suddenly he looked up and paused before whispering, "Nevermind.."

You heard him kind of mumble another set of words to himself before plopping comfortably on your chest.

"You cannot sleep by yourself can you? Look at the world around you 'Toru.." you sighed as you knew he was going to whine.

"I mean I don't need to look around when mine is right in front of me."

He snapped and you immediately tensed.

You heard a low chuckle as he rubbed the insides of your thighs.

You wanted to scream in happiness, this man had you giggling and smiling in your damn sleep too.

His fingertips grazed over the stretchmarks and you immediately pushed his hand away.

You looked away awkwardly as he tipped his hand back and didn't care at all.

You looked back at the touch.

You pulled his hand away and crossed your legs over eachother to cover that part of your thighs from reach.

"You don't have to point them out, they ruin my body that's that."

You were about to say something before he cut you off, "Why would you wanna cover something to beautiful princess?"

Your heart jumped and did 3 backflips.

Huh

You had a blush at your cheeks as he squeezed the soft skin that squished when he pinched his finger over.

You would wince from the soft pain before he rubbed small circles with his thumb right above your shorts.

You had adidas shorts on and an oversized dark blue t shirt.

Your shirt was ruffled up as he trailed up your lower stomach.

You felt him poke your piercing before caressing the soft skin that lay around it.

You mind was going wild.

The way he touched you.

The way he looked at you with those sincere eyes, good lord help.

He was resting very calmly as you ruffled his hair gently and scratched small places on his head.

This man smelled like heaven, not to mention he looked like it too.

His hair was so soft you were even jealous.

And he smelled like sweet vanilla butter cups.

He hummed in satisfaction as you run your fingers through his hair and smiled to yourself.

Timeskip..

Gojo woke up and ordered food.

We got udon and tofu on fried rice with drinks, you got sparkling water.

Gojo got the same thing but he had a sweeter tooth than you and got a double doctor pepper.

You were ecstatic that he ordered food and jumped up and down before you pulled his arm.

You cleared your throat and smiled, "Thank you, Saturo."

He paused and stared down at you before your cupped his cheeks and planted a small peck on his nose.

He was startled and fumbled his words.

"Y-yeah don't worry ab-about it."

He looked away before you burst out in a laughter.

He was wearing a blue button up with some classic pants cuz he was lazy and unlike you, didn't wanna change after the meeting 🙄.

He was looking very mighty fine with his hair ruffled over his eyes.

You bit your thumb and walked into the kitchen.

He plopped on the couch and smiled watching you walk into the desperate room.

Third person point of view; author narrating

"This girl is gonna be mine." He mumbled to himself.

Nayali was in the kitchen as he chuckled and promised himself.

He was about to finish his statement but then the girl appeared to be walking over.

She sprayed his face with water from her fingertips and rolled on the ground as he spattered in shock.

She laughed as the man eventually joined in her antics and the two had joked around as time passed.

A/n- lmaooo short chapter tell me how ya like it! I love you, good night/morning/afternoon/evening/ whatever time I don't care :)