Maybe One Chance (~11~)

You immediately unlock the door and swing it open.

Your eyes lit up as you saw the three standing there and a small squeal escaped your lips.

"You guys!"
You jumped up squealing before jumping on Megumi.

He was tattled and you heard Gojo laugh from the back.

You jumped down as your feet landed the floor with a gentle thud but then you immediately shut your eyes as you felt a sharp pain shoot across your body.

Your knees shook as Nobara dropped her stuff and held your shoulder to keep your steady.
Itadori asked, "Are you okay Nayali-Chan?!"

The kids came in as Megumi held on to you before a hefty pair of arms swept your off your feet from behind.

Your eyelids flew open as you licked your feet around, "PUT ME DOWN."

"Well as you guys can see, she is not fully recovered yet so I don't know why she's so hyper."

He says before softly placing you on the bed and walking over to grab some stuff from his closet.

Nobara had a small pout on her face before she grabbed a few bags in her right hand and crawled on top of the bed next to you before slipping out her phone.

"But anyways, this were some cute matching outfits I found on Pinterest.. and I got them for us!"

She grabbed a pile of clothes and you too started gossiping over when you two can where them and some... ~tea~

Itadori and Megumi were playing a new game or something and Megumi kept losing.

"Move you dumbass!" Megumi shouted before Itadori laughed and replied with, "Your mad I'm winning Fushigoro!"

You rolled your eyes and glanced at them before you focused on Gojo whom rolled a chair next to you.

He had a roll of bandages and some healing ointment.

You watched his every move as he ever so gently un-raveled your injuries and set the old equipment to the side.

"You need to stop over doing it Nay.. I'm having you stay over til morning with me, I need to know your safe."

He says not looking up at you once.
You raised your brows before scoffing and saying, "you're just saying that cuz you want me here with you asshole."

You look at Nobara with a sneer as she shrugged her shoulders and giggled.

He rubbed the ointment on your huge cut that ran through your left bicep. You hissed as he looked at you before bandaging it up.

"Slowly.."

You said before hissing as he dabbed the cotton a little to harshly on the raw skin that bled out your arm.

Your left arm, still not being able to move it, lay helplessly by your side but your felt every shock of pain remerse through your body.

You clenched your jaw as he held a cotton swap right on the injury with alchohol prep which made it sting like fucking hell.

A/n - has anyone had like hand sanitizer go on a fresh paper cut 😭 brooo why does it hurt so badddddd

Anyways back to the story :)

He gently bandaged one of your last cuts as you watched how swiftly his fingers moved.

Though you hated it, you loved how his slender fingers glided against your bare skin.

Even though it didn't looked like it, from his pale skin, his touch was surprisingly warm and soothing all mixed into one.

It annoyed how perfect he was. How attractive he was literally in a white tank top, well the grey sweats give a 10/10 look for you, but it frustrates just thinking about cocky his ego was, which got you angry easingly.