So Annoying (~8~)

You lock down and there's a huge wound down your stomach.

Your uniform was scratched up and your skirt was torn at the edges.

You fumed up quick and stood before glaring up.

You body wasn't functioning properly as your arms were bleeding everywhere and your couldn't even think strait.

You hit it with as many weapons as you could and made fireballs but was running out of energy.

Your legs trembled but you had to mark something out of the situation.

Then it clicked.

Your eyes shot up as you saw the curse scratch it's blades together and drag it's ugly ass self over.

You teleported behind it quick and in a millisecond placed a fire bomb under the ground before teleporting back to where the creature faced you.

You hoped it hadn't notice you change spots so wuick and praised this would go well.

You waited for it to sprint as you, as it did the blade his the tree and got stuck.

At this point you had set the static that was electric on the blades on fire and you saw it flare up.

The trees burnt down in an instant in order going down the line.

The curse followed after you, as you'd hoped, and you went behind it to the spot your buried the bomb.

You stood on top where the x marks the spot and slid right past as it strikes right where you stood.

"3- 2- 1."
You his cover as you heard the explosion.

You were obviously hit as the sparks hit every where on your body and the went blood splatters everywhere.

But it wasn't yours.

You had one this time, but in critical circumstances.

You crawled over looking from one eye as the cut lay through your eyebrow down.

You peered up at the curse who's body parts were exploded everywhere and you went up to its chest.

You took a broken blade and cut its chest open.

The colored blood leaked all over your legs as you felt dizzy.

You stuck your hand in and felt it's rubs and organs.

Those was gross.

Then you felt it.
You pulled the finger out and grasped it in your right hand.

You felt relief flush over your before pain over took it.

You held the finger and gave a faint smile, proud of yourself.

Sukuna's third finger. Not bad Nayali. Not bad.

You leaned on a tree smiling to yourself as you felt dizzier but the minute.

You then heard loud alarming footsteps.

"Nayali?! Nay?"

You heard a quite annoying but relieving voice.

His blindfold was tied around his neck loosely as you smiled looking deep in his eyes.

He rushed to your assistance, by your side.

"What happened, are you okay? Oh my you don't look so good.."

He wiped blood of your cheek as you watched him with your right eye.

You held up the finger and smiled lightly as it hurt to move anywhere.