Its A Bit Quiet (~16~)

"Yes? What do you need, Saturo?"

He hummed into the mic as the low toned voice sent butterflies everywhere in your body.

"You."

"Oh please shut it, did you get enough sleep?"

You got a sleepy hum in response.

"Mhm.."

"Did you get off the plane?"

"Yeahhh I'm waiting for my cab to take me to the hotel.." *yawn*

"I see... the kids are here so I'll text ya later, get some sleep hm?"

You stated awaiting a response, "Alright princess, be careful, I'll text you in a bit."

"Okiiii." You heard a small kiss noise before he cut the call and your heart skipped.

You shook your head and slipped your phone in your pocket.

"Alright guys, so I'm feeling a lot better, and I think we can make Saturo a little jealous if we have fun without him. So I wanna make us dinner, how does that sound?"

Megumi raised his brows as Itadori and Nobara's eyes sparkled, "For real?!"

"Yeah lemme grab my wallet and let's go get some stuff from the store, you guys can help me if you would like?"

You clapped your hands together before slipping your wallet in the back pocket of the grey shorts.

Ngl, you ass looked pretty good in them too, you ran and slipped on your white air forces, they were a bit dirty, and scrolled on your phone standing next to the door for the others.

Nobara brushed her hair with her fingers as Aki put his phone in his pocket.

Itadori and Nobara skipped together behind you as you told Megumi, "Lead the way!"

You assumed he knew the place better then you. He grunted all gloomy looking as always and put in his AirPods and walked ahead of all of you towards the streets of Tokyo!

Nobara and Itadori were singing in the back as you giggled and clapped along.

"TOKYOOOOO IS THE BEST MHMMM TOKYOOOOO.."

It was hilarious as you recorded them and saved it in your camera roll.

You posted it on instagram tagging them.

"This is gonna get him mad for sure."
Nobara says nudging your shoulder before they went to goof off again.

You kept them under supervision as you guys ran across the markets grabbing all yo ur ingredients on the way.

Megumi was more the adult there then you were.
"I wanna get theseeeee..."

You whined as Megumi pulled you, "Your pretty broke after spending on the food so let's go."

You pouted before raising your brow, "wow you just gonna call me out like that?"

He sighed grabbing the grocery bags as you walked next to Itadori.

He got a beating from Nobara since he was tryna get some girls numbers but scared them away with some cringey ass pick up line.

"Who the fuck says, 'are you the trash cuz I'm tryna take you out..'"

You say nudging his shoulder as Nobara huffed, "Those girls asked me if I knew him and they look so scared.."

She crossed her arms before Itadori whined, "I was nervous I didn't know what to say!"