What Can I Do? (~5~)

Gojo put on some stupid ass music and drove like nothing while you sat bouncing you leg, really pissed off.

He slid his hand on your thighs and looked at you before saying, "Calm down.."

You slapped his hand away as he steered the wheel to a small park area.

It hurt, your leg hurt, so bad and it was all because of that bastard who wanted to leave you behind.

You glared at him as tears stung your eyes.

Your lip quivered as you tried to keep your composure.

And then he snapped his head at you.

"Are you crying?"

Bro his voice was so fucking mmm.

"No I'm not fucking crying you white haired bitch. I got something in my eye.."
You turned your head to the window so he couldn't see your face.

"Aww your still such a baby Nay, well I'm the greatest of all time so I can't compare but-"

You glared at him and he zipped it before bopping to his stank tunes.

Your leg hurt and you couldn't do anything about it.

He grabbed the papers and helped you out the car before walking behind you to a bench at the park.

You wiped your tears and he sat beside you but stared intensely.

You gripped the edge of your dress while your hair covered your face enough for him not to notice.

You instantly started going through files before he gently took them out your hands and grabbed your face with his cold fingers

Your head turned to his direction from the action and he gently slid his finger up your cheek and tilted his head down to see from his glasses.

"What's wrong princess~? It's not fair that you don't tell me!"

He says before you slap his hands away from your face.

He tilted his head and chuckled as you pouted looking away.

This iddiot knew what he was doing and you hated it.

"My leg hurts that's it."

You finished up files as he whined, "Your so mean to me Nay you know i love you~"

Your eyes shot up from the papers and you slowly turned your head.

"Wha-" 😀

He groaned and got up ignoring your reaction.

You sat there fumbled before getting up and shoving the finished files in his arms.

He walked over and got something from the vending machine as you two were about to leave the park.

Looking around you felt an wary feeling but shook it off and started scrolling on your phone.

"NAYYYY.. THE MACHINES STUCK."

You rolled your eyes and yelled back, "figure it out and let's go you iddiot.."

You huffed looking back at you phone and leaned back on the wall.

You heard some commotion in front of you and peered up from your phone.

"Oh fuck nah."

You said as there were ten knives to your chest and two guys next to you holding pistols to your head.

You burst out laughing as the men started tensing up and holding the weapons closer to you.

"T-this is h-hilarious oh my..."