Stay Close By (~24~)

A couple of days have passed and it was already the end of the week.

Today was Friday and there was a urgent meeting all the sorcerers are required attend.

You obviously didn't wanna go but Yaga-Sensei had clarified there was going to be an announcement that was going to take place.

Timeskip to the afternoon~

"He's literally gonna sit there and while each one of us is gonna speak.."

You said brushing your uniform jacket.

"That old man's gonna sit there and make dolls, that's what he gonna do."

Gojo adds grabbing his keys.

You look at him up and down.

This man was looking mighty fine in that uniform and you liked it, scratch that, you loved it.

He was tall and smirked at your reaction.

You looked away cause your were glad you couldn't see his eyes, those were definitely one of your weaknesses.

You watched him tighten the blindfold and tilt his head to you before giving a chuckle.

"What's so funny?" You said glaring at the man as he shushed and said, "Oh nothing my princess~"

"What?"

"Nothing nothing."

He walked ahead of you laughing since he already knew what he made you feel.

You touched your face before thinking about those words that spiraled in your head.

"Oh nothing MY princess~"

MY?

You pouted before catching up to the slender figure.

"You are such a tease."

"And only for you." He said with a grin.

You told him to be quiet before you knocked on the huge doors.

The wooden door creaked as your heard a grand amount of people chitchatting in the hall.

Gojo pushed the doors open as you both stepped on.

You didn't get much glances but you grabbed his sleeve and professionally walked over to the more familiar faces.

"Nice to see you sir."

You bowed before hitting Gojo in the back of his head since he was staring at the marshmallow stand.

"Oh! Nice to see you too Nayali darling."
Yaga-Sensei gestured for you to go pass some time before everyone has arrived for the meeting.

You glanced at Gojo whom stood to your right and rubbed the back of his head.

Yaga-Sensei laughed as you yelled at your senior, once classmate, and dragged him away.

Duh he was your senior but you always thought your were better then all of them, specially this guy.

Best sorcerer blah blah, this iddiot doesn't even know what color a fuckin lemon is.

He whined at your antics as you shooed him away and sat on the velvet couches that lay on the sides of the hall.

Just before this, you had finished a training session with the kids at an abandoned middle school which held a couple of curses. And y'all really kicked ass so it was hilarious.

You glanced at Gojo and immediately looked away to notice that he was already looking at you.
Gosh I hope I didn't embarrass myself..

"Whatcha up to princess?"