You Give Me Butterflies (~10~)

Gojo's POV-

I feel her warmth beside me that sent tingles down my body.

Nay.. what are you doing to me..

I glance down and admire such beauty.

Her flawless skin in the rays of sunlight that beam down from the corners of the rooms curtains.

She has a small scar under her eye underneath her right eye.

It showed how strong she was and capable she really is.

Now that I look back at it, in our school years, I used to go out with a lot of pretty girls and asked her plenty of times but just there awaited another rejection.

I didn't care if other girls said no, which was rare, cause I'm the best so everyone loved me, but when Nayali said no... It was just different.

Her steady breaths with baby snores in between.

She lays on her side, facing me, as she gently placed her right leg in between mine as her other was kicked off to the side.

She couldn't move her left arm at all as it lay underneath her.

I pulled a blanket over her small petite body.

She snuggled into my shoulder while her right arm slid across my stomach.

It sent jitters down my body and I tried not to react to it.

I felt her warm skin pressed up against my arm.
I stayed silent trying to to stay as still as possible for her while pulling out my phone from my pocket.

I took a picture of her cuddled onto me and smirked to myself before sighing.

Ding!

I check the notification.

I-message *the logo*

Chelsea: you down tonight for some fun? ;)

                 We need to stop seeing eachother Chelsea.

Chelsea: why what do you mean?!

                              I told you no strings attached, we both got what we pleased and it's over now.

Chelsea: is it someone you have possessed now? She must be very lucky :)
But you won't leave me so soon.. just wait for me Gojo we can create something great together!

                                            Goodbye Chelsea

Chelsea is typing..

Blocked.

You have now blocked this user.

————————————————————————

I deleted her contacts from my phone and looked back on the things that's used to happen between us.

I mean she was literally my fuck buddy.
We met up whenever we pleased, well she mostly awaited me, but I can't do it anymore.

Nayali has brought so much light back into my life and it's time to focus on her. Some nights all I think about is her and nothing else.

I think I love her.

My thoughts get shook away from a notification.

My Favorite Child :) (Megumi)

2 iMessages.