It's Not That Bad? (~3~)

You got a text that morning at 8 am..
from Gojo.

You clicked on it before you i-messages popped up.

Contact: Satoru

click!

You read the text.

Good morning princess~
I hope you slept well and be careful while you get ready cuz there might besome ants in the room!

Today's our day off and the kids are at the park so be ready so I can pick you up we'll go visit Shoko and then I'll take you out to breakfast <3
I'll be waiting out in the parking lot beautiful ;)

You roll your eyes before slipping out of bed and yawning.

You put on some nice clothes -

And some black low rise heels to match

You brushed your hair and placed the beautiful butterfly clip onto the front of your hair.

You grabbed your phone and slipped your keys in your dress pocket before heading out the door.

You got out the elevator and heard your heels clacked against the pavement as you scanned your ID from your keys and was let out the main gate.

You heard a beep and a shiny black BMW newest model pulled up.

You were in shock as you saw him get out the car open your side of the door for you.

"this is indeed nice.."

You smiled as he gently closed the door before getting in on his side.
"And you are looking gorgeous Nay hm let's say tempting.."
You fake gagged at his words but burst out in a giggle as you saw that stupid smirk plastered across his face.

You watched as he pulled the crank and pressed the gas pedal ever so slightly.

You admired, impressed, as he chuckled and stared at you.

"Is something wrong baby?"

You cringed at the name but you felt heat rise to your cheeks and looked away immediately hoping he didn't see.

"Baby? Ugh you're annoying.."

You crossed your arms and looked out the window at he clutched his chest and whined, "That hurt Nay.."

He looked sad and you laughed and said, "Oh please~ do better."

You hmphed and looked back at him.
He looked so fucking good.

No Nay what are you thinking of! He's a fucking toothbrush, come on, this iddiot can not be that attractive..

You tried driving yourself out of those thoughts but they were wrong.