one

London is great. I like my job the people are nice well someone of them. One of my coworkers that sits across from me at work she's so nice, I found out she lives two doors down from me so everyday we drive together to work. She's really nice she's helped me with the work that I've needed help with, she's been there a year before I came.

The downsides of London is the time schedule I'm either staying up very late FaceTiming Trevor phoning my mom or brother. The weather is mostly horrible and when it's winter, it's freezing. I've missed birthday's Thanksgiving's Christmas and different family advents. I feel like I'm disappointing everyone.

"Good Morning" Sandy comes to my desk. Sandy is my boss.

"Good Morning Sandy" I greet.

"There is a meeting in thirty minutes about the upcoming design for the house on Oxford Street" she smiles "I hope you have some designs ready because we have company's that are amazing and their designs are very well organised" "and I'm very proud of your work Ariella so hopefully this work will make good things".

"Thank you very much" I smile "I hope you and they like my work as well I've took my time on this" "I will definitely be ready for the meeting".

"Okay that's great be ready in thirty minutes" She crosses her arms.

"Yes I will" I nod.

I prepared for the meeting putting all my papers together, gathering everything that I've drawn and design. I've got about ten minutes before my meeting so i sit down at my desk and look through my emails.

It's 3:20pm so my meeting starts at 3:30pm.

My phone starts to ring and I look at my phone and Trevor is phoning me, I pick up my phone and answer it.

"Hey" I smile even though he can't see.

"Hey how are you?" He asks.

"I'm good" I say "I've got a meeting in about ten minutes".

"That good" He says.

"Isn't it very early there?" I ask.

"Its 7:22" He mumbles.

"Training?" I question.

"Yeah" he says "I'm so tired he made us work harder".

"Then go for a nap" I tell him.

"I will when I get home" He says and I hear people talking in the back ground "aw Trevor on the phone with his girlfriend" "shut up Mason".

"Tell mason I say hi" I say with a laugh.

"He says hi" he says "will you be here for my birthday?" He asks.

"Maybe I'll see I'm very busy" I say and I hear him sigh.

"That's okay your working hard" He says.

I feel so bad.

"I'm sorry I know I wasn't there for your last birthday" I say looking at my watch.

"Ariella stop it's fine your working hard" He says.

"Trevor I'll phone you later I need to go" I tell him.

"Alright" he says "see you later".

"Yeah" I nod "bye I love you".

"I love you too Ari" he says and I hang up.

I feel so bad I haven't been a good girlfriend all I've been just trying to work hard and I haven't been able to be a good girlfriend or family.

I quickly picked up my stuff and heading to the meeting room.