thirteen

Alex

Currently I'm trying to figure what the hell to do, my dad isn't with my mom and it's just her In London and she's freaking out.

She called me crying saying she doesn't know what to do because Ariella has a broken rib and she hit her head really bad.

My mom also sent me a photo of her car and oh my god is ruined I can't believe that has happened to her.

I can't even leave California because I have games coming up and I don't know if I can get them off.

I just want to be there for my mom and Ariella of course.

"Calm down" I tell my mom on the other side.

"No Alex! How am I meant to calm down when that's happened to her?" She raises her voice with you.

"I'm sorry I'm trying my best I just wish I could come and see her and be there with you" I sigh.

"I'm okay honey ari's friend is he and she is very nice" my mum slightly giggles "she's talking to some boy on the phone right now and she's giggling and stuff".

Classic Luke.

"Alright" I run my hand through my hair.

"Are you okay though?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm fine" I nod "I'm going to go to Anaheim tomorrow because I lost my shit with Trevor and I feel bad".

"What happened?" She questions.

"After you phoned me telling me stuff that had happened. I hadn't heard from Ariella or Trevor for ages so I was trying to get a hold of Trevor by calling him and messaging him because I was worried" I sit down "he wasn't answering so I messaged the group chat to see if anyones heard from him and they all said no so we kept trying to get him to answer his phone" "he finally answered and told us they broke up".

"Oh no" my mom gasps "my poor girl".

"I feel guilty for shouting" I sigh "I feel like I basically said that it's his fault".

"I'm sure you didn't mean it hun" she tells me "and I'm sure he knows".

"Yeah" I nod.

"Right the doctor is back I'll message you back hun have a good day and try not go think okay just get some sleep I don't know what the time is there" she says.

"Yeah I will" I nod.

"I Love you" she says.

"I love you too mom"  I sigh and hang up.

It's 2:00am and I'm just going to try and sleep because I just wanna get stuff done tomorrow.

***

Messages

Z 💙

You busy today?

Not really

Wanna do something?

Sure

Alright

I'm sorry for loosing my shit and I hope the way I worded
things didn't make you think that I said it's your fault
because it isn't. That could of happened if you guys where together I
know you both loved each other and I know you would do anything for her

Alex it's fine and I didn't think that you said it was my fault
i was thinking that it was anyway. I just feel guilty I'm not there with her
She needs me I need her

Forever infinity - Trevor Zegras (2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें