sixty-four

The boys went golfing again and it's just me and the girls again, I'm not complaining I love it! They are going back home soon so I'm not excited about that. I wish they could stay cause we aren't gonna see each other for ages, since Nicole and Bailey live in Jersey well Nicole lives in New York but she's mostly in Jersey with Luke. Harley lives in Vancouver with Quinn and I'm gonna probably miss her the most, I mean I loved all the girls but she was so nice and we got on so well.

Katie's staying with me though sadly, just kidding. I could never get rid of her she's my ride or die I love her so much, it was so hard when I was in London and she was in LA but we got used to it. I mean we drifted apart a lot I would say and that made me upset cause she was my bestest friend and she still is of course. We had a couple of arguments here and there about how we never see each other and how it's so awkward when we phoned or messaged, that argument hurt me a lot. But we got through it and look where we are at now best friends again.

We are just sun bathing soaking off the last days before everyone leaves.

"God this summer has been soon good" Bailey sits up running her hands through her long black hair.

"I know" I smile "I thought we would be at the lake house all summer but I guess not" "have yous every been to the summer house?".

"Nope" Harley shakes her head "Quinn said next year maybe".

"Yeah" Bailey nods.

"Quinn told us to be careful from yous two" Harley laugh.

"Us two!" Katie exclaimed "why us?".

"He said you attacked some girl" Bailey laughs looking at Katie.

"Right! Okay she was all over Trevor and calling Ariella a slut I couldn't listen to that" Katie shakes her head "so I jumped at her".

"Jumped at her!" I laugh "it was crazy she was quoting euphoria".

"What did she say?" Nicole asks.

"I don't really remeb-"

I cut Katie off "so before she pounded at her like a dog she shouted I'm not the cunt your the cunt bitch".

The girls burst out laughing.

"That wasn't one of my best moments of life but I felt unstoppable then" Katie shakes her head with laughter "I thought I was the shit it's crazy".

"But you where though" I look at her.

"Well yeah" she shrugs and they all laugh.

Instagram