thirty - five

We are going to stagecoach so Jamie and Trevor and their friend I'm pretty sure are coming to my apartment. Katie is getting ready here.

I'm very proud of my jeans design. It took a lot of hard work, I cried a couple of times because it didn't go the way I wanted to but I succeeded and they look amazing. My bum looks great in them as well.

Katie is taking ages to get here, and I know Trevor and Jamie are meant to be her and she takes ages to get ready.

I've done my hair and makeup and all I need to do is get changed.

My bedroom door burst open and I nearly shit myself.

Katie bursts out laughing "god you could of jumped into space".

"Bitch" I shake my head.

"Sorry I did my get ready here Josh wouldn't leave me alone" she sighs.

I chuckle "haha it's okay I couldn't be bothered waiting for you so I just done my makeup and hair".

"Yeah that's fine I'm just gonna change here though" she jumps on my bed.

"Bitch I just made that" I gasp.

"I don't care" she sighs grabbing her phone "I brought my portable charger".

"Okay good" I fix my hair "do I look okay?".

"Okay!? You look amazing queen like when he sees you his mind will be blown" she smiles.

"Thank you" I smile.

She runs up to me "look at these curves, look at your beautiful face, your amazing blonde hair, and my favourite your ass" she smacks my ass.

"Why thank you" I laugh as the door bell rings "pass me a hoodie!".

She throws me a ducks hoodie that I maybe kept "here".

"NO!" I throw it back to her "ugh" I grab my north face coat putting it on since I only have a bra on.

I zip it up walking the door and opening it "hey ells" Trevor smiles.

"Hey, come in" I move out the way so they can come in "you guys look great" I laugh

"Thank you" they all say

"This is cam" Trevor says.

"Hi" I smile.

"Hi" he smiles back.

"Why have you got a coat on?" Jamie asks.

"Because I do" I stand awkwardly "uh find any drinks you want me and Katie are gonna get changed".

"You guys take ages" Trevor groans plopping down on the sofa.

"No we don't" I huff.

I walk to my room and me and Katie begin to get ready.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" She screams "I love them".

"Thank you" I giggle spinning around.

"I love your boots can I have them?" I ask.

"No" she shakes her head.

I grab my cow boy hat and walk out my room.

"Damn" I hear a mutter.

"See I didn't take long" My boots click along the floor.

"My ears to long to stop ringing after that oh my god!" Jamie mocks Katie.

"Did someone just mock me!" She walks in.

"No" Jamie laughs.

"Whatever" she puts her cow boy hat on.