thirty one

I finally started work, Katie helped me move in and stayed a couple of days. Her and Josh live in an apartment together he works as a architect. Katie sometimes travels since she models so Josh is sometimes on his own. It's fun hanging out with the two since I haven't seen Josh since the other summer.

I work on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so I have a whole three day weekend, which is better then what I ever got.

Nicole has phoned me saying her job is so good and she loves it, her and Luke are finally official not to social media but to family and friends.

I'm so happy for them they are so cute and great for each other. They don't live with each other since he's all all the way and Jersey and she lives is New York.

I miss Nicole working with me, I miss gossiping all day when we are meant to be doing stuff, laughing at our desk, driving to work together and shopping together.

But all I have now at the same desk as me is some judgey boy, he's 21 and he's so annoying he acts like a collage boy. Oh! How much I've missed collage boys.

Can you see the sarcasm.

Lucas messaged me if I got into California safely and we hung out a couple of times. He tried to kiss me one but I pushed him away telling him I wasn't ready. I'm not lying that I wasn't ready I'm not I thought me and Trevor had something that summer but I guess not.

I sound so delusional but the way he looked at me, kissed me, talked to me and touch my waist and hands made me think different. But seeing him kiss that fake ass blonde bumpy haired bit-.

Right Ariella stop.

Maybe I am a bitch.

Or jealous?

"There nothing really to say?" I shrug.

"So you told him you thought you where pregnant and you weren't thankfully then yous started making out on the down low then he kissed someone!" Katie gets the information in her head "what a dick".

"Well he didn't mad when I told him I slept with someone" I tell her.

"Yeah but him flirting with you then does this" she sighs "it's totally different you guys broke up".

"And we still are" I say.

"Yes but still" she says.

"Your only saying this because your my friend" I look at her.

"Maybe" she smirks.

a/n
such a short chapter sorry my loves 💗