sixty - one

Ariella

The baby is coming closer by the day, the due date is tomorrow but I'm feeling nothing. I don't know what I'm really meant to be feeling, pain? Im not really sure and I'm nervous and excited to see the little guy. My mom and Julie think he's going to be a couple of days late cause my water hasn't broke yet or I haven't been having any contractions, there's been kicking and movements but nothing.

Im getting really nervous thinking that something bad is going to happen but my mom says just stay calm because I was late as well only by two days and she said she was in pain, I don't want to be in pain and that makes me scared. Im scared to be in pain.

Trevor has been hanging out with the guys lately mostly because I told him t0, if he's with me he'll worry and follow me everywhere in case I get hurt. If he's with the guys he'll worry but at least he'll be having fun and I can do whatever I want.

So I'm getting my hair and nails done with the girls.

Im not getting my usual long nails, I'm getting short ones but with acrylic.

We've picked a name but we are keeping it a secret no one knows except us, our moms keep begging us to tell them but they are just going to have to wait until he's born.

"Jack keeps saying that Trevor keeps wanting to call you and check in but Quinn took his phone way from him" Bailey tells me, she's right I told Quinn to take Trevor's phone away from him and let him have some fun, if he didn't my phone would be going off right now and I want to just get my hair done and nails with peace because who knows when I'll be able to do that again when the baby's here.

"Yeah I told Quinn to take his phone away" the girls laugh "because he's the only one who wouldn't give him his phone back even if he kept pestering him", Quinn will never give in no matter how annoying Trevor will be "right now I really wouldn't care if he came home drunk or not".

"Me and you are so different I would want Quinn there no matter what" Harley looks at her nails.

"So you want to have kids with Quinn?" Katie asks holding Olive.

"I mean yeah" she nods "we are getting older and I don't really see myself with anyone else".

"Me either" Bailey smiles "Nic what about you?".

"I mean I Love Luke I do we just haven't talk about it really" she sort of smiles, is she okay? "We still are young".

"We are the same age" I look at Nicole.

"Yeah I know but I've never really wanted to be a Mom" she shrugs "I just haven't told Luke. If he wants kids with me I'll have kids with him".

"Don't sweat it Nicole. Luke doesn't have a mind but he loves you so all you have to do is talk about it" Katie smiles looking at her "he'll always be there for the people who he loves and that's you".

"Yeah" I nod.

I've always wanted to be a mom that was my goal in life.

I've told Luke about it when we were in Michigan and he didn't say much about wanting a kid so I've always thought that he didn't want any, but the way he plays with Olive and makes her smile it's so cute and I know he would be a good dad.

We are twenty five and I wanted to be a mom by the time I was twenty five or twenty seven.

Luke and Nicole are still twenty five they still have ages to think about it, there not me and we are all different people so it's best if you don't push him.

"I'm sure it will be okay" I smile.

Instagram

@ariellaturcotte💇🏼‍♀️💅🏼Liked by @edwrads

@ariellaturcotte
💇🏼‍♀️💅🏼
Liked by @edwrads.73 and 901,192 others

@lhughes_06:ugly hair
^@ariellaturcotte:curly loser

@user:LUKE

@user:mommy glow up

@user:her hair is so pretty

@user:i love her

@nicole.phage:stunning
^@ariellaturcotte:my queen