fifty - six

"What the hell" I cover my mouth with my shaky hand.

Trevor's on one knee with a ring box in his hand, a beautiful ring may I add but still.

"Ariella Rose Turcotte" I step closer "you've made me the happiest man in the world. You've made me smile whenever I see you and sometimes I need to look twice because the room lights up whenever you walk into it" I start to cry "everyday I see the photo of us on my lock screen or you just pop into my mind and I wonder how lucky I am to be with you and what I did to deserve such a beautiful and amazing girl just like you" "So will you make me even more happy and marry me?".

My hands shake and I wipe a tear that has fallen down my face "yes".

Cheers and claps erupt the outside of Katies house, it's massive.

He hold my hand and slips the ring onto my finger, throws the tiny mic away and kisses me.

"I'm shaking so much" he pulls me into a hug.

"I can feel you" he kisses my head.

"Holy shit" I pull away bringing a hand up to my face.

"My baby!" My mom basically slide tackles me into a hug "oh my! I didn't know this was going to happen" she sobs onto my shoulder "I'm so happy for you two!" She pulls Trevor into the hug.

"Mom" I huff "I can't breathe".

She laughs "my bad".

We get down off the little stage and people come up to congratulate us on the engagement and the gender.

"Let's see the ring!" Nicole smiles.

I show her the ring and Her, Katie, Harley and Bailey and they all squeal.

"Holy shit it's so big!" Harley gasps.

"I know" I smile "I'm still shaking".

"Your going to be my sister in law!" Ava hugs me.

"I know I'm so excited" I wrap my arms around her.

"Our children are already endgame" Katie laughs.

"Sole mates for life" I smile.

More people come up to me and congratulate me.

"How long are you guys staying?" I ask the three girls.

"I'm not sure" Harley shrugs "I've gotta ask Quinn he said he wanted to stay for longer cause his parents are".

"Yeah the same with Jack he doesn't know if he wants to go to Michigan this year" Bailey says "him and Luke want to stay here well Luke anyway".

"Yeah" Nicole nods.

"Well you guys can stay but we are going to try and look for houses tomorrow!" I smile "we found two we like and I'm so excited".

"Do you have any photos?" Bailey asks.

"Yeah" I nod "would yous like to see?".

They nod and I show them the houses and they all gasp.

"They are amazing!" They smile.

"I love them" I place my hand on my stomach.

"Are you going to design the house?" Harley asks.

"Yeah" I nod "Trevor said I'm full control".

"Of course" they chuckle.

***

Most of the people left so it's just me Trevor, Katie, Josh, Luke, Nicole, Jack, Bailey, Quinn, Harley, Alex and Cole. There is drinks but obviously me and Katie aren't drinking.