twenty - seven

"What?" He looks at me.

"I haven't had my period" I tell him.

"I heard you" he says "so what your pregnant? He's your boyfriend now".

"No I haven't messaged him I'm scared" I tell him.

"I don't know what to really say" he runs his hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry" I walk out the bathroom.

"Ella wait!" He calls.

I run upstairs and knock on Luke's door and tears stream down my face.

"Come in" he calls.

"Ari are you okay?" Nicole sits up.

"I'm late" I cry "I'm so disgusted in myself".

"Your late what?" Luke question "I'm confused with what a joke?" "What's the joke I might know".

"For fuck sake Luke" Nicole shakes her head "Ariella what do you mean late on your period?".

"Yes on my period I haven't had it since I had sex" I close the door and sit on the bed.

"Oh shit" Luke places a hand on his mouth.

"Are you pregnant?" She asks.

"Fuck knows" I throw my hands up in the air and cry "I'm a slut".

"Stop!" Luke shouts and I jump slightly.

"Luke no need to shout" Nicole places a hand on his thigh.

"Ariella your not a slut shut up your amazing and if anyone has called you that they are fucking stupid" he places a hand on my shoulder.

"I told Trevor what happened!" I shout.

"Oh shit!" Nicole gasps.

"That's something I wasn't expecting" Luke lays back down.

I feel so disgusted and disappointed in myself I can't believe I've done this.

What if I'm pregnant?

What do I do?

Shit.

"Do I message him?" I sob.

"Firstly stop crying" Nicole wipes my tear "take your time and breathe" she rubs my arm.

"I'm so fucked" I shake my head.

"You where fucked" Luke keeps his head down and earns a jab from Nicole "what you two joke!".

"Not the time" Nicole shakes her head.

"Right sorry" he apologises.

"I can go to the store and get a pregnancy test for you" Nicole offers.

"On your own?" I question.

"With Luke" she shrugs "if you want you can tell someone and they can sit with you".

"Maybe Trevor" Luke questions.

"No no no" I shake my head "I'll sit on my own".

"Are you sure?" She questions.

"I'm sure" I nod.

"Right we will see you soon" Nicole stands up.

They leave and that's me alone with my thoughts, I hate being alone with my thoughts but I don't wanna tell Trevor so I'll be alone with my thoughts.

As I sit on the toilet lid my legs starts bouncing up and down. I bring my knees to my chest to try and stop the bouncing but my then my hands shake, what the fuck is wrong with me?