fifty - four

"Come on let's go" I take Trevor's arm leading him to the car, Jamie left with his girlfriend and they went to hers.

"We make more babies?" He asks as I puts his seatbelt on him.

"Maybe when this one comes out" I tell him before closing the door.

"Oh yeah! I forgot baby was still in you" he laughs, did Jamie listen about the water?

"Did you?" I start the car.

"Mhm" he nods "I'm so excited! Like really excited we have a baby" "and we are going to have more".

"Yeah we are" I nod.

"Ariella, will you marry me?"

"Trevor we'll speak about this when your sober okay" I drive off.

Last night was crazy Trevor kept kissing me and asking me to marry him, it was funny but all he needed was sleep.

I'm not going to tell him about what he said about wanting to marrying me, I'm just going to let him remember it himself. I don't wanna push him just yet.

I'm ready to be married but I don't know about him I'm just going to let him pick.

I'm at work right now and all I'm thinking about is what he said last night.

"I'm going to marry you. If you don't want to marry me I'll be gutted" he whispers half falling asleep "your going to be mine. A Zegras".

I want to be a Zegras I really do so I'm just going to wait for him to ask me, I don't think he even remembers.

Cause he told me 'I'm sorry if I said anything last time I didn't mean it'.

My heart broke when he said that but you know he was drunk and it's just words.

Drunk words.

Sober thoughts.

"I'm so happy for you!" Another one of my coworkers say.

"Thank you" I smile.

"How far along are you?" Samantha asks.

"Three months" I tell her.

"Wow" she smiles "are you still with your boyfriend Trevor or someone else?".

"Yeah I'm still with Trevor" I nod.

"That's good" she says "are you guys getting married anytime soon?" She asks.

"Oh I don't know yet" I say "we haven't really talked about it"

"That sucks" she frowns.

"Yeah but it's okay we are still happy and we don't need to get married to be happy or a family" I rub my hands on my trousers.

"Oh yes I'm sorry if you thought I said-".

"No" I shake my head "you didn't it's fine I've just been stressed lately it's okay".

"Would you like to speak about it?" She asks, Samantha is forty years old she's married and has three kids and she's been helping me with my work and I enjoy working with her.

"No it's okay" I shake my head.

"Are you sure" she gives me a soft smile.

"It's fine" I smile slightly "thank you though".

"Okay" she nods as my phone pings.

Messages