sixty - two

Trevor

We are all golfing, well the guys. They suggested that I should come with them and leave Ariella alone, so the girls went to get their hair and nails done while we played golf.

I didn't think it was a good idea since her due date is tomorrow but they said it's fine so I'm stuck golfing with them. Quinn even took my phone away since I've been 'bothering' Ariella, I wouldn't say I'm bothering her I would just say I'm concerned.

It's not bothering when your fiancé is going to have your baby soon.

When I tell you I'm excited I am but I am nervous at the same time.

I'm happy it's a boy. Not meaning that I wouldn't want a girl because I would and I don't really care if it was a girl cause it's still my baby I'm just happy it's a boy so I can teach him all my tricks and skills.

And I'm not saying I couldn't teach a girl that as well because I could, if my son wanted to dance I'd let him and if my daughter would want to play soccer or hockey I would let her as well.

I hope he as Ariella's intelligence.

Well when I told the guys that Luke and Jack burst out laughing, they say Ariella isn't smart but I would say she is pretty smart she done good in her exams.

She did have to do her drivers test twice cause she messed up a bit and crashed but she's good at driving now.

As much as I love golfing I would rather be doing everything I can do for Ariella even if she doesn't want me to, she likes to keep busy but I don't let her I do everything for her whether she likes it or not.

Even though I'm not a big fan waiting for her nails to finish or hair it's still good because the salon workers tell her new gossip every time she comes in and I sort or like it, it's the most stupidest things ever that they say but it's good gossip. I know for a matter of a fact that she'll come back and tell me everything cause when I don't go I sort of ask her to tell me what they talked about and it just gets better every time.

She likes hanging out with the girls, I think Harley and Bailey are nice but I didn't even know Jack had a girlfriend until he introduced her to us at the gender reveal. Quinn told us he had a girlfriend in the group chat which is pretty annoying but me and Ariella can't say much she posts stuff on Instagram before telling anyone I tell people things over text.

Ariella really wanted a baby shower but we where so busy with the house she couldn't have one and I felt bad, I guess what there doing now is the sort of same cause they'll be talking about the baby and gossiping to be honest I don't even know what happens at baby showers.

My mom tells me to just help Ariella as much as she wants and not how much I want.

My parents and siblings are staying until the baby is born and they are staying for a couple of days which I'm happy about and so is Ariella.

I think the guys are gonna stay but I'm not sure.

"God I need a hair cut" Jack runs his hands through his hair "it's getting in my way" it is pretty long but he's got the flow and I pretty long flow.

Not gonna lie he looks homeless (Ariella's words).

"Then get one" Luke says jumping back onto the cart.

"I'll probably get one before the season starts" he says.

"Fresh cut fresh start" Cole says, very inspirational.

"Ariella and Katie said you look homeless" Luke says and I jab his chest.

The guys start to laugh "they got pregnant so they can be quite".

"Olive is a cutie though" Jamie smiles.

"I'm her favourite" Luke says, he's right Olive loves him. Her eyes light up every time he walks in the room and she's always smiling around him, I know Luke's gonna be a great dad.

"Don't be rude to my baby like that" I look at Jack.

"He's not even born yet" Jack puts the clubs away.

"Still".

"Dad mode" Quinn says, he's normally in dad mode.

"Quinn is two years older than all of us and somehow Trevor's the first one to have a baby" Alex crosses his arms.

"He's the less responsible one" Quinn says.

"I know" Jack nods "what have we told you man".

"Yeah yeah wrap it up I know I've heard it multiple times" I roll my eyes "you guys are acting like I'm sixteen".

"Yeah you guys are being a bit stupid" Luke says "how many times has Ariella talked about wanting a baby at twenty five".

"Many" Alex nods.

"What colour of hair do you think he'll have?" Cole asks.

"Probably blonde cause I was blonde first then brunette" I say.

We keep talking while we are driving back to my house, it's the hang out house.

A massive rev of an Engine appears and I know it's Ariella's car for miles away, it's loud.

"And their back" Jack gets out the car.

"No! I thought we would have the house to ourselves" Harley says as she gets out Ariella's car.

"Where's everyone else?" I ask as Ariella walks up to me.

"They should be here soon I only have two seats in my car" she hugs me "there in Katie's car".

"Alright" I look down at her, she's beautiful my beautiful girl "how's my girl doing".

"Good" she smiles.

"Yeah?" I question.

"Yeah" she kisses me.

"Good" I smile.