thirty - seven

Trevor

They whole season finally started, me and Jamie got signed so we are playing tonight.

Me and Ariella have been hanging out more, alone and with other people but the best part is that she's there and I'm with her. Nothing has happened between us yet, I keep thinking if I should ask her on her date or just ask her to be mine again but I don't think she likes me that way.

Katie told me 'Zegras stop being a pussy and do it she wouldn't be screaming your name like that if she didn't want to be yours'.

She also said that in front of Alex and Jamie, I was so embarrassed.

When me and Ariella hung out alone we would just watch movies or just sit in silence but a comfortable one. We haven't really talked about what happened after stagecoach I don't think she wants to.

Did I push her to far?

She's coming to my game tonight with Katie and Josh, I got them tickets and good seats hopefully Ariella likes them.

Yeah Ariella, I don't care if the other two like the seats or not.

"Yeah I'll promise I'll be there" her pretty voice beams through the phone.

"Alright good I'll come out to give you the tickets" I tell her.

"People will freak out if they see you before the game" she giggles, I love her laugh.

"Will you freak out?" I joke.

"Yeah I'll be like oh my fucking god! Trevor fucking Zegras" she raises her voice.

"Yeah that's good do that" I laugh.

"I'll start doing back flips" she says.

"Ariella you can't do backflips you basically landed on your neck the last time" I shake my head.

"Damn harsh I can" I hear her walking about in her apartment.

"Right sure" I nod "I'll see you later I've got to go".

"Okay bye" she says.

"Bye ells" she hangs up.

Ariella

Trevor invited me Josh and Katie to the Anaheim game, it's the first game of the season and excited because it's my first NHL game in real life and not watching it on the tv.

Josh and Katie have been to one of his games before.

I've been the bunch of NHL games since my brother plays for the L.A kings, I've been to other games and not just L.A but never an Anaheim game.

We haven't really talked about what happened after stagecoach I don't think he wants to.

Did I push him to far?

We've hung out alone, watching movies, laughing at TikTok's that come up on my phone.

It feels real again and I miss that.

Even though he said it isn't my fault that we broke up I still feel like it is, because I moved to London, I said I couldn't do it anymore, I broke up with him.

I need to figure out what I'm wearing to the game because I don't have a clue.

I hardly have any shorts, not like I'd wear any to a hockey game but it was freezing in London it hardly got hot. If it was hot it would be a stuffy hot.

I set out jeans, hoodie, Jordan's.

I slick my hair back into a bun.

Before Katie and Josh come pick me up I do some work on my computer.