nine

Trevor

I've fucked up, real bad.

I told her to just leave and get out when we could've talked about it and maybe we would still be together.

Seeing her cry broke me and I can't believe I just let her leave.

I feel so guilty.

I can't believe I let her go.

To be honest I sort of shouted at Jamie yesterday because he commented on her private account, I feel bad.

I apologised to him over and over again, he kept telling me it was okay but it wasn't.

"Trevor come on" Mason nudges me.

I finish tying my skates and stand up and head onto the ice.

"What's even up with you?" He asks.

"Nothing I'm fine" I tell him.

"Your clearly not" Mason passes the puck to me "just cause Ariella went back to London?".

"Nah it's not that" I shake my head "just got a lot of shit on my mind".

"Alright" he nods.

Not because she went to London because we fucking broke up.

I can't even explain what I'm feeling right now but it's like my heart is tearing and I can't breathe.

Fans are still saying stuff and I can't even look her her account or even like any of her posts.

I feel so guilty.

All I keep thinking about is her but my thoughts get switched off by me hitting into the boards.

"The fuck!" I smack my glove against the ice.

"Guys bring it in!" Coach shouts.

We all skate over and take a knee.

"Firstly Trevor what's going on man your not even near the puck!" He raises his voice.

"Sorry coach" I apologise "just shit going on right now I'll be fine".

"You better we've got a game soon and I don't want to being like this son we've got to win!" He shakes his head "get back in position!".

Right now I want to sleep I haven't been really getting any and I'm struggling.

We all skated away and Jamie came up towards me.

"I know it's hard with Ariella I know" he pats my shoulder.

"Thanks Jimbo" I fix my gloves.

"She'll come back" he tells me.

"Hopefully" I nod.

Instagram