fifteen

Trevor

"I'm so sorry to tell you but she has passed away" The doctors tells us.

My heart stops completely, I can't breathe properly.

"Fuck" Alex mumbles.

His mom moves to Alex side sobbing clinging onto his arm, I feel horrible.

"I'm so sorry" the doctor sighs "I'll give you guys a moment".

"Trevor go first" Ari and Alex moms says in between sobs.

I nod and walk into the room.

"Fuck Ari I'm so sorry" I cry "I can't believe your gone".

I shoot up from sleeping panting and sweating.

"Shit" I say trying to find my breath.

"What the fuck man you good?" Mason asks.

"Yeah I'm good" I shake the thought out of my head.

"You sure?" Jamie asks.

"Yeah" I sit up.

Alex has updated me that she still hasn't woke up yet, and dreaming about her dying is fucking my sleep schedule. I'm awake during the night and sleeping most of the time during the day.

Jamie's been worried and I've told him to stop worrying about me because I'm fine I'm just worried about Ariella.

I don't even want to speak to anyone about it because they will say 'you've broke up why are you stressing' I don't care if we have broken up I still love her and care for her and I need her to be okay.

She could wake up anytime soon, or not even waking up at all it's crazy.

I fucking hate people who drive like that, to be honest I don't even care if the person who crashed into her is hurt more i only care about her.

I feel like it's my fault because if I never let her go this wouldn't of happened, Jamie's told me multiple times that it isn't. I really want her to be okay.

I'm slacking at hockey and I fucking hate it.

Nothing bad has ever happened that I'm this out of control.

***

"So my mom said that she saw her finger move slightly" Alex tells me over the phone "I don't know if thats a good thing. I don't know anything about this to be honest".

"I'm sure thats good" I shrug putting stuff back in my hockey bag. I've got a game tonight so all I've been doing is practicing for the season.

"Got a game?" Alex asks.

"Yeah I need to go soon" I tell him.

"I'm gonna watch from home" he tells me.

"Alright" I nod "I better not fuck up".

"You won't" he tells me "you'll do great".

"Thanks bro" I smile at his words "speak to you soon".

"Speak to you soon".

I hang up.

a/n
sorry this isn't a long chapter im I'm finding it hard to come up with ideas 🙄