fourteen

Trevor

@famnews

Has influencer @ariellaturcotte and NHL Ducks player @trevorzegrasBroken up?

Broken up?

The couple was last seen in Anaheim, California for Trevor Zegras birthday
Celebrations.

When Ariella Turcotte had went back to London she had done her post as normal

But no sign of Trevor's Zegras likes and comments the same for his recent post.

Fans have said that they've always commenting on each other's posts complementing
Each other.

They have posted each other, but now they aren't doing anything.

Are they busy?

Or

Have they broken up?

What's your thoughts.

@user:I think they have

@user:I just think they are busy

@user:its not got really to do what has happened with them it's their life's
If they have it's upsetting but I'm not gonna say anything until I've heard from both

@user:YES I CAN HAVE TREVOR NOW

@user:yay Trevor's single

@user:thank god

@nhlnews

Has Trevor Zegras and his 'girlfriend' broken up?

This photo was taken on March 20th Trevor's birthday him and his girlfriend were seen
Getting lunch together that after noon.
Then walking into a club at night with Trevor's roommate and Teammate Jamie Drysdale.

Some fans have been saying that they gave and some saying they haven't.
People aren't saying anything about it until both or one of them post about it.

Sadly Ariella Turcotte (Trevor's girlfriend) was rushed to hospital after being
In a horrible car accident.

@user:NO!

@user:this has to be fake.

@user:they can't be wth

@user:thank the lord he was way to good for her
^@user:right she's so ugly

@user:am I the only one who thought Ariella could do better then Trevor?
^@user:me! She's mad hot

@user:they were perfect

@user:I feel bad for Trevor I do but Ariella going through a break up then a car accident

Irl

There was way more but I shut my phone off then chucked it on the coffee table.

Me and Alex talked yesterday he isn't aloud to go unless something worse has happened or after the season, at least her moms there to be there with her.

She still hasn't woke up yet, it's been two days I'm still worried she's never gonna wake up.

I had a nightmare last night that she was shouting my name trying to get me to help her and when I grabbed her hand she pulled me with her and I woke up in a pile of sweat.

I normally never have nightmares and if I do they aren't that bad.

After I woke up in a pile of sweat I moved to the sofa to sleep because I couldn't sleep in my room.

When I woke up Jamie said that I was talking in my sleep saying 'I'm here' 'don't leave me' and mumbling some other stuff but he couldn't quite catch what I was saying.

There is so many rumours about us breaking up, I mean it's real but people shouldn't be posting stuff like that. Ariella being like that is worse I saw one that said that she had died and I had to get people to comment that she hadn't because fans actually thought she had died, it's crazy.

Why do people believe everything paparazzi are saying half of it is bull shit.

They are saying they will keep updated on what happened with Ariella, they hell they won't.

I offered to pay for Ariella to get a better room and bigger room and her mom said no that she would do it if need be but I didn't listen I called and asked for a better room.

Ari's mom called me sort of annoyed and pleased at the same time.

I'd do anything for her I don't care if it's a lot of money, I'd do anything.

It's hurts that I can't speak to her, it used to be everyday but one of us was tired mostly her and I felt bad.

She had work and by the time I finished training or a game it would be really late.

I'm really anxious because I don't know what's wrong with her, I'm scared. I'm normally never this anxious about her because I know she's strong and she can handle London but I don't know what's going on.