twenty - two

Lucas and his friend Kai had rented a boat to go on, and they invited me and Nicole to go on and more of their friends. I sort of didn't want to but free boat and free drinks? I'm in.

We ate breakfast at the buffet and it's probably heaven, there is so many options and I love it and so does Nicole.

We changed into our bikini I wore my green one and Nicole wore her white one.

I put a grey no sleeve top on and shorts.

I'm loving Maldives but I'm so excited for Michigan I miss it and I'm excited for Luke to see Nicole.

"So do you and Lucas have a thing going on?" Nicole asks fixing her hair. I wouldn't say we have a thing we just are always messaging, he always complements me which I think is nice. He's just trying to be friendly right?

"No not really" I shake my head. I'm not lying, I don't know if he likes me we just met.

"Yous seemed close at the water fall" she says.

"We just met" I say.

"What did he say then?" She questions.

"Nothing just normal questions and calling me pretty" I fill my water bottle up.

"See calling you pretty!" She exclaimed.

"Calling me pretty is nothing I don't care jeez even Quinn calls me pretty" I wave her off.

"Ugh but you've known him for ages" she sighs "has he called you hot?".

"Not that I'm aware of" I say.

"Hmm" she sighs "do you think there will be girls there?" She asks. I actually haven't asked if there will be other girls there because two girls with a bunch of boys you hardly knows kind of creeps me out.

"I don't even know" I shrug.

"Hopefully if it's full of boys I'm running off that boat" Nicole laughs "I don't care if you like Lucas I'm running".

"I'll run with you there is no way I'm staying with boys they scare me" I put my water bottle in my tote bag. I had told Nicole what had happen when I went to a club since I didn't go to work for days and never gotten out my bed.

"Don't worry me too" she says.

"Your not scared of Luke" I laugh "you should be his face is scary".

"Shut up hes so gorgeous!" She shouts.

"He's a rabbit" I say.

"A cute one" she jabs my side.

"Ew fuck off" I push her away.

"Trevor isn't any better" when I tell you I gasped I gasped.

"What! Come on" I exclaimed.

"So your calling him hot?" She questions.

"Well yeah" I shrug.

"I don't care if we broke up I'm telling facts" I say.

"Sure" she nods.

"Trevor Zegras is one fine man".

"Sure" she walks away "come on Ariella let's get drunk".

I grab the key card messaging Lucas that we are on our way and leave.

"Hey" Lucas smiles bringing me into a hug.

"Hi" I smile back.

"Is there girls coming?" Nicole asks.

"Yeah" he nods "I'm not putting you two on a boat with just boys who are my friends and sometimes weird".

"Right good" she says.