forty - eight

The silence between me and Alex is loud, if someone walked past it would feel like I've told him I've murdered someone. We haven't said anything for in fact he hasn't I don't know if I should say something.

I want to just get up and leave.

Should I just grab my dog and take a run for it? I think I should.

Is he mad? Does he already know? No why would he I haven't told anyone, maybe he knows because you know the sibling feeling.

My legs start to shake, I crack my hands to try calm myself down.

"Ari" he places his hands on my hands "that's fucking amazing!" "I'm going to be an uncle!".

"Wait your not mad?" I question.

"No why would I be?" He smiles.

"I don't know" I shrug.

"You need to stop thinking people are mad at you when they aren't" he stands up "now give me a  hug".

I stand up wrapping my arms around him "your the first person I told".

"Well I'm honoured" he pulls away "when are you going to tell Trevor?" "Wait he's the dad right" he gives me a puzzled look.

"Of course he is Alex for god sake" I laugh.

"Just making sure" he laughs with me "when did you find out?".

"When he came over to look after me" I say.

"That was a week ago" he says.

"Yeah I know" I nod.

"Why aren't you told anyone? Not even mom" he drinks his drink.

"I don't know I've just be scared you know I'm only twenty four" I say "and we said we would take it slow before we went to New York and I'm already pregnant like what the fuck" "and he said that I don't always have to copy Katie and I basically am".

"Wait he said you copy Katie? The hell you don't" he says.

"Yeah I know and it started a whole argument about it and we said we would take it slow but I guess that's not happening" I tell him.

"Twenty four is a good age I think" he nods.

"Yeah I think so to but what if he doesn't?" I ask.

"He will I promise it's not like he's going to be mad" Alex pets Ivy "and if he does, break up with him I'll always help you".

"I can't break up with him" I chuckle.

"Yeah you can't because I want him to be my brother in law".

"Of course you do" I smile.

"It's crazy how I never wanted you to date any of my friends" he says "but now I'm actually happy for you two and proud of yi7 two" "it's fucking crazy he doesn't know what a condom is".

"He does. We just didn't use one that time" I cross my legs.

"I can tell that" he looks me up and down.

"This is making me feel sick" I push the food away. The food looks disgusting anyway, I don't even know why I picked it probably pregnancy cravings.

"You need to tell Trevor" he says.

"Yes and I will I just don't know when" I say groaning.

Me and Alex stayed talking and eating, I didn't eat because I felt sick but he did. After he finished Alex payed and he drove me back home.

***

"Hey" I smile opening my door.

"Hey Ari" Katie hugs me "I thought you where hanging out with Trevor today?".

"No he's got early training tomorrow" I say sitting down on my sofa.

"Oh so I'm the second choice" she chuckles jokingly sitting down on the sofa next to me.

"No" I laugh.

Ivy starts whining trying to jump up on the sofa but fails many times falling.

"Come on baby" I pick her up.

"You'd be a good mom" Katie smiles.

"Would I?" I question.

"Yes" she exclaimed "I think you'd be a great mom".

"Talking about moms" I pet Ivy "how are you doing".

"Good" she nods "getting fat".

I laugh "I don't notice a difference".

"One I'm wearing a hoodie and two that's rude" she laughs.

"Right sorry" I apologise.

Katie pulls her hoodie up slightly and I gasp "see told you".

Me and Katie watched a movie until she left again.

a/n
such a boring chapter sorry