twenty - eight

I'm sitting on the golf cart and I've been told multiple time that I'm not aloud to drive. I will grab them keys off of someone and drive, I don't wanna play golf. Nicole said that she loves golf so that means I need to go I can't skive.

I'm so glad I'm not pregnant I've never had this much relief ever. If I was pregnant I wouldn't know what to do.

After yesterday since I talked to Trevor it's been weird and we haven't spoke since then.

"It's so awkward" I tell Nicole.

"Did he want you to be pregnant?" She asks.

"I don't know" I shrug "I hope not".

"He's so confusing if he likes you" she shakes her head "he should just tell you because I know he likes you".

"How would you know?" I question.

"Because I hear and see everything" she points at her eyes and ears.

"Sure you do" I say.

"Nicole!" Luke shouts "come here it's your turn".

She gets up and leave and I sit in the driver seat.

I press the gas and start driving about.

"For fuck sake" Trevor and Jack walk over.

"Stop Ariella" Jack says taking the keys out.

"Can you not this is my only fun" I groan.

"I don't care you'll get hurt your brother is at another pot with Quinn and Cole so we need to hurry and meet them" Jack says "your brother will kill me if he knows I let you drive".

"Well your not letting me I'm doing it on my free will" Trevor chuckle and earns jab from Jack.

"Ooo look at them" I point at Nicole and Luke. He has his hands on hers showing her how to swing.

Sneaky bitch I know she knows how to play.

"You should call me Cupid" I flick my hair.

"Find me a girlfriend then I will" Jack says.

"No one will like you Jack" I shake my head "only puck bunnies".

"How do you know Nicole isn't one" Jack asks.

"Because when she say Luke's comment she thought he was a normal boy and didn't know anything about him. She still always talked about him until I told her he played ice hockey she frowned and kept talking about him" I shrug "so obviously she doesn't really like boys who played hockey but since it was Luke she didn't care".

"That's crazy" Jack laughs.

"I know how can someone like that pull Nicole" I chuckle.

"Excuse you people tell me that me and my brother look alike that's offensive" Jacks tuts.

"Losers let's go" Luke walks over to the cart and the three of us stop talking "what's the gossip!" He questions.

"That I have STD" I sit down on the back of the cart.

"Not funny Ariella" Luke chuckles sitting down.

"Your laughing" I say.

"I was laughing at my phone not you" he says sitting down next to Trevor.

"I can't believe this carts holds all five of us" Jack says pressing on the gas.

"I could run and get another cart" I offer.

"No keep your ass on that seat" Jack says.

"That's unfair" I huff.

***

I walk down to the basement again sighing because I want to know why I'm down here again.

"If your going to pull me into the bathroom give me a warning" I chuckle.

He opens the bathroom door and pulls me in.

"Didn't you hear me?" I question.

"Yes I heard you" he laughs

I miss that laugh.

"What do you want to speak about?" I question.

"I really miss you" he tells me.

"I miss you too" he places his hand on my waist "uh" I stutter.

"Sorry" he apologises taken it off.

"It's okay" I say.

"I should of never broke up with you and I feel so guilty and disappointed in myself that I let someone beautiful as you go" he pauses "I should've never lashed out at you before you left I should've listened when you didn't want go to lunch and I should've just kept you and made you feel safe" he sighs "I feel like I never made you feel safe I feel like I made you uncomfortable when we where arguing I should've-".

"Shut up" I shut him up by kissing him.

He places his hand behind my head and mines roam into his hair while our tongues move in sink with one another's.

He rubs my thighs and taps them signalling for me to jump and I do.

He places me onto the counter his lips finding my neck, I groan in pleasure throwing my head back.

My legs wrap around his waist my legs pulling him closer to me.

I move my lips to his neck biting on the skin gently, he whimpers softly in my ear making me wetter by the second.

"Ella" He moans.

"Mhm" I nod.

He places another kiss to my lips and pulls apart.

I still feel his soft wet lips on mine moving in sink.

"That was fucking crazy" he runs his hands up and down my thighs.

I breathe in and exhale "very" I chuckle.

That was fucking hot.

a/n

ooo a little kiss moment

thoughts?