forty - one

"Ariella you're not going to be able to teach her anything she's only little" Trevor says picking her up and under his arm.

"If I teach her young than she won't be naughty" I say sitting down and crossing my legs.

"She already is" he groans as she bites him "why did I get the chaotic one".

"She isn't chaotic" I pick throw her toy for her "she's only little".

"But when I say she's little and you can't train her you get defensive" he chuckles.

"Excuse you Zegras I wasn't being defensive" I say "i was just saying i can".

"Sure you can" he nods.

"Hmm I can I taught Bowie how to jump all over Lucas" I shrug.

"Did you now?" He asks.

"Yeah" I nod "and I'll do the same with you" I mutter.

"Huh what was that?" He questions tilting his head.

"Nothing" I pick Ivy up.

"It wasn't nothing I heard you" he walks up to me.

"Ivy run" I place her down.

"Ella" he laughs.

"Go Ivy" I run and she runs after me.

I hear loud footsteps behind me and little claws on the ground.

"Don't you run away from me" he places his hands on my waist.

"Hmm" I roll it eyes.

His hand travels up my body, cradling my jaw placing his lips on mine.

He picks me up "she's trying to climb up my leg!" Trevor looks down and I laugh.

He takes me to my bed and places me down gently.

As he keeps kissing me we hear little yelps.

"Ignore her" he kisses my necks.

"She's wanting on the bed" I look at the little fluffy dog who's trying to jump up.

"She will stop if you ignore her" he places his hand behind my head.

"My poor baby" I whine.

"Don't you start now" he tickles me.

"Stop!" I hit him.

He rolls off of me and I go to the edge of the bed and pick Ivy up.

He groans as I place her in the middle of us "beautiful girl" I pet her.

"I wanna kiss u now" he leans over.

He places a kiss on my lips and Ivy walks over and licks our faces.

"The little shit bite me!" Trevor shouts.

"Yes Ivy! Let's get you a treat" I walk to the kitchen laughing.

***

Trevor left my house to go back to his a couple of hours ago.

Me and Ivy are just chilling on the couch watching a movie, she is sleeping on my chest.

After Trevor left I clean my house up a bit since I had people over for Christmas, and I haven't had chance to clean my apartment since then. It's been two days but yesterday I just slept and chilled out this morning before he left.

Katie wanted to stay over on Christmas Eve and I told her that Alex was staying over than she asked if Josh could, so I invited Trevor and Jamie since I would be spending the day with Trevor anyway and I didn't want Jamie to be alone.

Since the ducks don't have any upcoming games for a little bit we are going to New York them maybe going to New Jersey to see Luke and Jack.

My phone pings from next to me, I pick it up and saw that Nicole had messaged me.

facetime me.

I click on her contact and FaceTime her.

She answers in two rings "hey!".

"Hi" I smile holding the phone up to my face.

"How was your Christmas?" She asks.

"It was good we just chilled out really" I say "what about you?".

"Nothing much my parents and brother came to New York" she smiles "I'm guessing you got drunk?".

"You know it" I smile "did your parents meet Luke?".

"Yeah only for lunch though" she nods.

"I'm guessing he was sweating like a pig and was nervous" I chuckle petting Ivy.

"Yeah his hand was so sweaty" she laughs "WHOS HAND WHERE SWEATY!" I hear Luke's voice.

"I knew your room didn't look right" I laugh.

"Yeah I'm at Luke's" she nods.

"Hey Lukey!" I shout.

"I don't care about you where's your dog" he jumps on his bed.

"Fuck you then" he laughs "she's here" I show them the sleeping dog.

"Awww" Luke says "so you and Trevor basically have a baby now?".

I never really thought of it that way because he got me her for Christmas for me it's not like she's ours.

"I'm not sure" I shrug.

"Whats her last name?" He asks.

"I'm sure it's Turcotte" I nod.

"Than she's yours" Luke places his head on his girlfriends chest.

"yous are cute" I smile "now stop".

"Ariella don't even when you and Trevor started dating all I saw was you two making out all the time" Luke groans "and Jack said that he walked in on you and Trevor this year at the summer house" Nicole gasps "you didn't bitch you didn't tell me".

"I'm sure I would have told you" I say "Jack is a fucking snitch" I roll my eyes.

"So you did!" Luke shouts "of course she did" Nicole nods "she can't keep her mouth off of him for about five minutes" Luke laughs.

"That's not true" I say.

"It is true" Luke says and Nicole nods "he's right Ari you love him".

"Okay and" I smile at the word love.

"See your smiling when Nic said love" Luke nods "you guys better not break up".

"I hope we don't" I say.

"Then don't" Luke says "he loves you" "he went crazy when he found out you went into a crash and he was also upset for ages when you guys broke up".

"Yeah I was upset as well" I say "and I'm happy so I'm not planing on doing anything".

We stayed on call for a couple of more minutes until they left.

I watched one more movie then passed out on the couch.