Race Through Time: Alina Grenald (aka-anonymous's games)

!!This contains all my entries for Alina from Task 1 to the Grand Final!!

Form

Name: Alina Grenald

District: 7

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Weapon Of Choice: an axe (duh, she's from 7) but she is good with swords as well.

Appearance: Alina's hair is a red mixed with brown, almost a maroon colour, it has just the right amount of each colour to be described as pretty. Her hair hangs a little below her shoulders and is always a bit messy. SHe is slim, but has an average build standing at 5'7. Though her build doesn't show it, Alina is strong, she has to be to wield an axe. Alina's eyes are round and coloured brown and her skin is lightly tanned.

Personality: so the rest got lost in my emails.... XD

Task 1 <><><><>

Alina did not notice that her knee was bobbing up and down – it was a habit she had had since she was young. She wasn't nervous, not yet, but part of her was scared: scared that she would face the same fate as her sister did four years ago. Alina looked at her leg and placed a hand on her knee to stop the bad habit, the familiar tap-tap-tap stopped leaving the room in tense silence.

"Zoran Birch." A voice broke the silence. Alina's District partner rose slowly and made his way into his private session. His mother was a victor of a past games, Alina wondered why he was so quiet. The again, Alina wondered this about most people but even her own wild personality had seem to disappear.

"Is there a reason that you're glaring daggers at the floor?"

Alina looked up at the voice. He was well-built, charming would be an understatement. His bright blue eyes sparkled like the bluebells in the forest...

"I wasn't." Alina replied, shaking the thoughts from her head. He was a Capitol boy, specifically Zephyr Thorn. But Zephyr was right, Alina had been staring at the floor with such intensity she hadn't even noticed the babble of conversation around her.

"I think it is dead anyway," he chuckled, "I'm Zephyr, by the way."

Alina brushed a loose strand of her wild hair from her face, "You're from the Capitol, right?"

"Yeah. And you're from District 8, right?"

"Seven," Alina replied to him. She was confused that she could be mistaken for the other girl. Yes, they were the same age and their hair colour was slightly similar but that was as close as it got with them. But Zephyr already knew Alina was from 7, he was just trying to start a conversation from the girl who seemed so nervous.

"Of course! I've seen you training with axes, you've got a mean swing on you by the way." He complimented, and he wasn't lying.

From a young age, Alina had always had an axe in her hand. It was like an attachment of her body and the only reason Alina wasn't homesick was because the axe made her feel like she was home.

"Thanks." Alina said quietly, her cheeks turned light rouge but she covered it with her red and brown hair.

"I am having a really hard time trying to remember your name. What is it again?"

"I'm-" Alina began.

"Alina Grenald." The robotic voice answered for her.

Alina looked a little surprised that so much time had already passed, but she could not resist laughing at the impeccable timing.