Mall Mayham: Form (Rosella Monty)

Name: Rosella 'Rose' Monty

Age: 17
Gender: Female
Appearance: Rosella stands roughly at 5'9 but you don't notice her height. Her piercing turquoise eyes are bright, it almost seems as if they glow.  Her hair is a very dark black with a blue streak - matching her eyes - runs down the side of her hair. She is of average weight, nothing too special about her, but Rosella is quite strong and fit. She swims frequently and is often found at the pool or running tracks, not enough to be named a fitness freak though. She wears eye liner to bring out her eyes more and has a stud tongue piercing. Her skin is pale, even though she spends so much time in the sun, and it makes her eyes stand out even more. Rose is wearing plain black trackies and a camo green tank top - despite the cold.
Personality: Rosella is a kind girl and open to how she feels. She is often found reading fiction books, so her imagination is quite creative. She loves animals more than people and is very smart. She hates it when people call her an emo - due to the eye liner and tongue piercing - because she finds emos weird. Though Rose is kind, she has a bad side. Hurt someone that she knows and you'll wish you were dead. She can choose to be cruel and vicious when the time comes but keeps it a secret, it is her weapon. 
Background: Rosella's family is coping with the recent loss of her cousin, Maxine Carlos, who was held captive and forced to kill other children and adults. Rosella grew up with Maxine and is devastated that this could happen. Rosella is an only child, which is why she spent so much time with Max, and lives with her father, Rodney. Her mother is in hospital due to her cancer and doesn't get to see much of her because she is constantly sedated due to the pain. Rose knows that her mother will soon be gone, but she refuses to accept that.
Fears: Rose has an odd fear of turtles, she hates their long necks. She also fears that some day she will face the same fate as her cousin, Maxine. She also fears dentists and heights.
Others: On the day she went to the mall with her best friend Murphy and carries around a lucky coin that she got from Maxine the last time they saw each other.
(To the side is what Rosella looks like)