An Ending for Maxine Carlos

Maxine got the Dark Horse Award, Public Favourite, and the 'Morgan' alliance got an award., this was my first ever Games so I'm very proud of that. This is my own entry and was not in the Games as Maxine got elimainated. I felt as if she needed some closure to her short life, so here is a very short entry on how Maxine's journey of life ended.

I clinged to Morgan and Cleo's hands. Arwen was across from me. We were being separated one by one. Screams rang through the funhouse. Morgan was torn away first. Callisto held Arwen, Cleo and I back as Atilius took him away.
"Morgan" we screamed. We knew someone was going to die.
"Shut up!" Callisto growled, "I have a Game for you to play,"
"As if we'd do anything you say," Arwen went for a punch but he caught her hand easuly and start twisting it.
"If I say you play a game, then you do," he shoved her to the ground, "Unless you want a broken arm, of course." We didn't give him the satisfaction of a reply. "Good, now," his voice was a shout now, "Everyone listen up!"
Everyone in the room, which was only several of us. Five to be exact.
"First game! I want you to pick up an acid gun each and fire it at the person who is in the room, simple as that!"
The wall slides away as we picked up our guns. A small girl was in front of me - crying. Arwen had Morgan in front of her. I couldn't see Cleo's.
"Shoot!" Callisto ordered. I squeezed the trigger and aimed at the ground. I couldn't do it. Three gunshots rang off. I opened my eyes and saw Arwen on the ground. I rushed to her, as did Cleo, and we rolled her over. Blood spilt out of the place where her heart is. She was gone. Dead. 
"Do we have a problem?" Callisto said in a voice a little to sweet for me. I looked around. Just me and Cleo.
"Obviously! You just shot my friend!" Cleo abused him in a string of curses. Morgan was shouting loudly too. A gunshot made everything eerily quiet. 
"Then there was one," he said, coming closer. I backed away. "Have fun in hell," he lifted the gun so it was aimed at me. I took a deep breath. I wasn't going to be scared. Not of him. Or anyone. Not even death itself. I love you Mum. I love you Dad. I know I didn't say it, but I do. My best friend and cousin - Rosella. Good bye, I lvoe you. My brother. I'm sorry. This is my fault. You didn't want me to come to the Carnival, but I went anyway. Alone. My last moment was me, surrounded by dead bodies, three crazed sadists and a friend. Morgan. I looked into the last person that I would ever see in my life. I didn't hear the shot. But I felt the warm sensation spread through my body. I felt myself fall back onto the ground. Morgan started screaming but I soon lost the urge to listen. The blue sky stared back down on me. I said one last wish to the world. 
"Make it out, Morgan," I barely whispered, before I shut my eyes and let death consume me.