Misfortune: Form (Aaron Cooper) D10

Name: Aaron Cooper

Age: 16

Gender: Male

District: 10

Weapon: butcher knife, but willing to learn others

Appearance: Aaron has an Asian appearance with short black hair, which is usually never brushed. Aaron has soft brown eyes of a child, though he is not innocent. He has an average build, standing at a few inches below 6 feet, and he does not have as much muscle as the other boys, but enough to make him look lean and tough.

Personality: Aaron has a cruel personality, he is often mean to others because he gets picked on. He enjoys torturing things and has a twisted mind. He won't hesitate to kill. But he loves his family, and wouldn't do anything to hurt them.

Token: Aaron has no token

Family: Aaron has a father who works as a butcher and his mother is a milker. His older brother is 18 and survived the Reapings without being picked once.

Short Background: Aaron has had an average life. Everyone has their struggles with money but his family faired a little better. His family owns the best butcher in District 10 and he learns his knife skills from there. He knows he had a younger sister but doesn't know what happened to her. He suspects the Capitol killed her.

Reaped/Volunteered: Reaped

Fears: Aaron has a weird fear of ducks but doesn't like to tell people

Strengths: Aaron is cold-hearted which won't make killing a problem and he is a good runner.

Weaknesses: He lacks weapon diversity and he cannot swim, in fact he has only touched water then is in the bath.

(Picture to the side)