Hourglass Games: Form (Maisy 'May' Bellon) D10

Name: Maisy 'May' Bellon

Age: 15

Gender: Female

District: 10

Personality: Maisy, more commonly known as May, is kind and has a loving heart. Most the girls in 10 envy her but she doesn't let it go to her head. May is smart and loves running. She is friendly and sweet, she loves helping people. Though she has many friends, May is good at working alone and is often found around the farm animals. She isn't a complete softie, she doesn't like to get pushed around and doesn't stand to be teased or humiliated. May is quite innocent, but she loves a thrill - she gets in trouble after stirring the animals or hiding from people, so sometimes she can be a little troublemaker. She loves messing with her step-sister because - though May likes most people - she dislikes her sister. She often practices her throwing skills at Violet but never hits her.

Appearance: May has luscious wavy blonde hair that ends at her shoulder blades and is normally hanging loose at her sides or in a loose pony tail. She is much prettier than the others girls and looks as if she comes from District 1 rather than 10. Her pale skin is flawless, with no freckles and her smile is bright and perfect. May has piercing hazel eyes, even though her parents' eyes are brown, and they carry a glow that no one in 10 has. She stands at about 5'3 and has a small build, which she often uses to speed away from any trouble.
Picture Link:

Family: 
1. Wella Dyn-Bellon (Mother)
2. Martin Bellon (Father)
3. Violet Dyn-Bellon [17] (Step-sister)

Weapon Of Choice: Daggers/throwing knives or a bow and arrow

Favourite Writer/Games to date:
Writer Games: Mall Mayhem (currently on)

Writer/Owner: @Soft_Serve7