2: the unbothered beau

Original Chapters (Manhwa): 8~12
2: the unbothered beau

.

.

"What's wrong with that kid from the Ahn Family?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, I heard he pushed a little girl right in the middle of the road."

"Oh my. Isn't he just ten this year? Kids are so scary these days."

"You mean, kids from that family are crazy."

"That's true, what do you expect from a kid who came from a family of mad scientists? He's bound to be abnormal, too."

"Should we really let someone like him go out in the neighborhood? What if he hurts our kids?"

"Seriously, even kids these days hurt someone else so easily."

The quiet Ahn Eun-Byeol standing around the corner listened to their gossip. He was on his way home and just needed to turn around this corner to get back to his house when he stumbled upon this group of people gossiping about him.

"Tsk. Why can't that kid just get run over by a car? The world would be better off without a little menace like him."

Every day.

He needed to listen to those kinds of words before getting home. After a few months, the child had grown numb to such words.

It was fine.

It wasn't like they were lying anyway.

Everything will be alright if he behaves next time.

He just didn't need to take their words to heart.

Everything will be... alright.

Everything will be fine if he becomes a good child from now on.

Things will turn out for the better.

... right?

Ahn Eun-Byeol couldn't help but silently cry.

.

.

"Ah?"

The familiar dokkaebi appeared midair, seeing the aftermath of the carnage in cabin 3907. The lone survivor in this cabin stood where there were the least corpses, wiping off the blood that stained his face with a handkerchief. "O, Oh my, I didn't think o, only one of you would survive." The dokkaebi grew nervous. With just one incarnation, how was his channel supposed to thrive?!

But when he took a glance at the viewers, he found that ten constellations remained as his viewers. This made him brighten in joy. "A, Anyway, congratulations on surviving the first main scenario, Ahn Eun-Byeol!"

"Cut to the chase," the incarnation named Ahn Eun-Byeol said, glancing at the stunned dokkaebi from the corner of his eyes. "Whoever or whatever you are, I'm not interested in listening to your ramblings. I still have to pick up my sister and you've delayed me from doing so. How are you going to compensate me for the loss of time?"

A pair of smiling eyes stared at the dokkaebi, who for some reason felt scared upon being the subject of Eun-Byeol's attention. When he thought about trying to threaten the incarnation, a few windows popped up in front of him.

[The constellation Spiders Are The Best is watching you.]
[The constellation Love Me Till Death wants you to scram.]