4: the vulnerable beau

Original Chapters (Manhwa): 20~26
4: the vulnerable beau

.

.

"Should we go check on them?"

Jeong Huiwon muttered in worry. Quite a bit of time passed by when Dokja and Gilyoung went to save Sangah and that idiot. The quiet echoing in the tunnel rattled her nerves which made her concern grow by tenfold.

"Hm? Are you that worried about them, Huiwon-shi?" Huiwon glanced up, making eye contact with the ever-smiling Eun-Byeol. "If you'd like, I'll go after them. With my strength, it shouldn't be a problem even if I follow them on my own. Plus, I wouldn't get lost in the process."

"But it would be dangerous on your own." Hyunsung added in.

"It's fine, it's fine," Eun-Byeol reassured them. "I'll go on ahead. Stay here and wait for us, okay?"

Waving at them as he left, Ahn Eun-Byeol entered the path that Dokja and Gilyoung went into earlier. In fact, he wasn't being thoughtful about Huiwon's worries. It was just that for some reason, Eun-Byeol felt like he would see something interesting if he followed the rest of them to the Ground Rats' lair.

[A few constellations are confused by your decision.]
[The constellation Love Me Till Death is curious about what you're up to.]
[The constellation Spiders Are The Best is looking forward to seeing you in action.]
[The constellation Secretive Plotter wants to know what you're up to.]

Eun-Byeol read them all, leaving him laughing at the end. The two constellations who were responsible for his coins up until now gave him another batch. "Why, thank you, Spiders Are The Best, Love Me Till Death. You see, I believe we'll see something interesting if we go where they are. It's been quite boring since the sub scenario began. Don't you want to see something exciting?"

[Some constellations approve of your words.]
[A few constellations are looking forward to the show.]
[The eyes of the constellation Secretive Plotter roll at you.]

Once again, Eun-Byeol's eye twitched at Secretive Plotter's window. What exactly did this constellation have against him? This was the second time that the constellation gave him the attitude. He was already growing tired of their reaction.

Fortunately, Eun-Byeol reached his destination at last. He was just about to walk up to Gilyoung, who looked sickly for some reason, when he saw the skeletal monster that had tentacles on its back, went for Han Myungoh.

And the tentacle it used to 'attack' Myungoh... entered the idiot's mouth. It went deeper inside, wriggling down Myungoh's throat.

At this unusual sight, Eun-Byeol froze on the spot.

"... that's hot."

[The constellation Secretive Plotter is stunned by your words.]
[The constellation Love Me Till Death grows quiet.]
[The constellation Spiders Are The Best is speechless.]
[The constellation The Lord Of The Watery Abyss grows an interest in you.]
[Some constellations are shocked by your reaction.]

[You have received 500 coins.]

Seeing these consecutive windows pop up, Eun-Byeol quickly got a hold of himself and acted as if he hadn't said anything just now. "Well, what did I tell you, we did see something interesting, right?"