28: the regressor, an idiot

Original Chapters: 97~105
28: the regressor, an idiot
Alt. Title: the sunfish pulls the beau underground

.

.

[Character Profile]

Name: Ahn Eun-Byeol
Age: 29
Supporting Constellation: None (Many constellations are interested in this individual.)

Personal Attribute: Beau (Rare), Actor (Rare)

Personal Skills:
[Attraction Lv. 7]
[Seduction Lv. 7]
[Mental Manipulation Lv. 8]
[Weapons Proficiency Lv. 6]
[Close Combat Lv. 5]
[Acting Lv. 8]
[Regeneration Lv. 3]

Stigma: [Only Ruler of Vanduo Lv. 3]

Overall Stats:
[Stamina Lv. 60]
[Strength Lv. 60]
[Agility Lv. 60]
[Mana Lv. 60]

Items:
[Dainsleif]
[Protection of the Nameless Belle]
[Protection Symbol of the Parasite]
[Imitation of Iwanami's Tessen]

Coins: 131 400

.

.

"Pfft— since when I have never been, Dokja-shi? I only said the truth anyway. I didn't deceive those fools. They simply misunderstood my words. It's their own fault, right?" His sunbae sounded so carefree and lighthearted which made Dokja laugh in a mix of anger and helplessness.

"C'mon and put some effort into running, why don't you?!"

"But I've already unsheathed Dainsleif. I have to kill at least one of them."

"Ugh," Dokja groaned and rolled his eyes. "Make it quick, sunbae! Kill just one, okay?! We need the rest to help us deal with the last catastrophe!"

"As you wish, Dokja-shi~" His sunbae had enough time to wink flirtatiously at him before rushing back to kill one of their pursuers.

Kim Dokja glanced at his sunbae's back, feeling both fondness and irritation. Sunbae's going to be the death of me!

.

.

[Nodeul Island]

"Don't kill them!"

"I'm just knocking them out for a bit!"

As soon as those words escaped his sunbae's lips, Kim Dokja watched as two people fell from the sky after getting hit by a fan. Correction: a steel fan. He watched with cold sweat as bodies after bodies piled up on the shore.

"Can't you just like, stop them from coming over by covering the island in a water dome or something?"

"That will suck all the mana out of me, Dokja-shi. How am I going to protect you later if I run out?" His sunbae paused for a moment, adding a mischievous, "I don't mind if you suck me instead."

"... I'll give you some mana potions!"

Kim Dokja wanted to cry but there were no tears to shed. To be fair, his demand for the water dome was truly too much. He was just saying things because if his sunbae knocked them all out, what if they don't wake up in time for the Fifth Main Scenario?

They were doomed.

Having had enough of teasing, Eun-Byeol walked towards the reader. Using the tessen, the beau lifted Dokja's chin, making the other glance up at him. "I'm simply teasing you, Dokja-shi. As soon as you say so, I can wake them all up. What do you think my Mental Manipulation is for?"