31: the gamer and the manager (2)

Original Chapters: ???
31: the gamer and the manager (2)

.

.

[SUB SCENARIO (Personal) - Haunted By The Past]

Category: Sub (Personal)

Difficulty: ???

Clear Condition(s): The constellation Love Me 'Till Death gives you the chance to unearth the history burried deep in your hearts. However, don't get too caught up in the past for you shall remain stuck in time if you are unable to untangle the knots in your hearts.

1. Find the answer to: Who are you?
2. Answer the question: Do you regret?

Time Limit: --

Reward: 20 000 coins

Failure: Remain in the past, never to return to your present.

.

.

"Seriously, I can't even clean this mess up so I had to lure you wastes here. This part of the mountain barely has any visitors and I'm sure Junghyuk wouldn't stumble upon you guys by accident." Ahn Eun-Byeol sighed and stretched his limbs, throwing away the compound bow he'd been holding down the hill.

It landed beside the person who had an arrow piercing right through his forehead.

"Now, how should I deal with Choi Sooho?"

.

.

.

.

"Why hasn't anyone found them yet?!" A young man kicked a bodyguard, who barely reacted from the hit. "It's just one useless gamer and a lanky manager; why haven't you guys dealt with them yet?!"

"Young master," the bodyguard replied as Choi Sooho gradually calmed down. "We conducted an investigation on Ahn Eun-Byeol after he managed to slip through our hands. It turns out, this person has quite... the history among gangsters."

"... gangsters? A lanky manager has ties to gangsters?" Choi Sooho asked in disbelief.

The bodyguard handed the folder in his hand to Choi Sooho. "This contains Ahn Eun-Byeol's known history. As for things we couldn't find out, I'm afraid this person is not so simple."

Choi Sooho flipped through the folder. As he scanned page by page, his complexion grew worse and worse.

This Ahn Eun-Byeol... has a history of suspected serial killings.

The first victims were his neighbors, which had no solid evidence, but there were some people who believed that he did it. However, those people disappeared a few weeks later. They were the second victims.

The third victim was a salaryman. That person was just the usual white-collared worker, he had no history of doing any crimes. There were only speculations that it was Eun-Byeol's doing but had no solid evidence either. In that case, he was just a suspect and was deemed innocent.

The fourth victim; however, this time, he managed to become the prime suspect due to the circumstances around the case. It was only him and the victim in the office at the time.

However, in the end, the case was ruled as suicide instead of murder.

There were more 'killings' but each and every one of them involved Eun-Byeol and sometimes, he was the prime suspect in each case.