Episode 2-3

Episode 2: About Byeol

.

.

"Eun-Byeol ah... what can you tell about your parents?"

Little Eun-Byeol, no more than four years old, stood up from his seat. His classmates glanced at him. Some wary, others curious, and a handful looked at the silent child in disdain. Everyone knew what kind of parents he had—a pair of madmen who violated human rights. Yet, for some reason, they were not in prison.

"..." Ahn Eun-Byeol stared blankly ahead, eyes dead that no child should have. "They... always encourage me to join their experiments."

The teacher stiffened, wanting to change the subject in an instant. However, the children already reacted, and it wasn't pretty.

Several balls of paper hit Ahn Eun-Byeol, even used erasers and pencils. One of the children, who was the most troublesome of the group, threw a steel pencil sharpener. It made a loud sound when it hit Eun-Byeol and fell on the floor.

Silence befell the classroom as a streak of blood dripped down from the quiet Eun-Byeol's forehead.

"Gal Dae-Ho!"

"What?" The child arrogantly answered. "Teacher, my mom said that the Ahn Family is bad. Why do we have to go to school with a bad kid like Eun-Byeol?"

Children imitate their surroundings and they simply

Gal Dae-Ho's mother often talked bad about the Ahn Family in their home. She didn't filter her words even around the young ones. Often hearing how she bad-mouthed the Ahn Family, Gal Dae-Ho had no good feelings towards Ahn Eun-Byeol, and often wondered why they had to be classmates with him.

Anyway, Ahn Eun-Byeol was creepy. He just sits there and stares into space, writing words Dae-Ho didn't understand. He would even draw creepy things that made Dae-Ho scared, and had long wanted to chase Ahn Eun-Byeol away.

Who would want to be friends with a creepy kid like him?

The teacher massaged her forehead, warning Gal Dae-Ho not to speak badly of his peers. I need to call his parents. Children were not born with malicious thoughts. His parents probably spoke without a filter around him.

"Eun-Byeol ah, I'll take you to the clinic, okay?"

She was more worried about this obedient child, Ahn Eun-Byeol. Of course, she knew what kind of parents he had, and heard of their conduct, but she thought that they would never treat their own son badly, right? But she thought wrong.

At first, she thought Ahn Eun-Byeol was simply a quiet kid. Though rare, there were children who liked to read and stay by themselves, and she subconsciously believed that Ahn Eun-Byeol was one of those kids. However, when he answered her question a moment ago, she began to have second thoughts.

What kind of environment did this child grow up in?

Break time came around, and as usual, Little Ahn Eun-Byeol spent this time on his own. He sat in the classroom while his classmates went out to the playground.

The child silently opened his lunchbox and revealed a perfectly normal lunch. Rice, fried fish, sauteed vegetables, and fruits.

Instead of eating, however, Eun-Byeol stared at the fish.

"..." Then, his face turned pale before picking up the lunchbox and throwing it in the trash bin. "I'm sorry," he whispered to no one. "I'm sorry, Mr. Fish."

He couldn't stomach the sight of the fish he had taken care of for so many days, only for his parents to force him to dissect it last night.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Episode 3: Rumors

"What junior?"

"You know, the one with that mother?"

"From the news last week? That murderer?"

"Yeah, that's the one. I heard the guy's a freshman in our school."

"The hell? First, we have that sicko with a pair of madmen for parents, and now a son of a murderer? What do people think of our school? A breeding ground for children of criminals?"

A chair squeaked deafeningly in the room, causing the gossipers to shut their mouth. From the corner of their eyes, they saw their classmate, covered with bruises and bandages, stand up and walk out of the classroom without saying a single word.

Once he was out, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

"Goddamn, that guy's so fucking creepy."

"He gives me the chills. It's like he's going to kill me if I catch his eye."

"Yeah, right, if he can with those flimsy arms. Remember, don't look at him. Don't talk to him. The guys from other classes would target us, too, if we so much as glance at him."

"Ugh, why does he have to be in our class? My friend doesn't talk to me as much because of him!"

Ahn Eun-Byeol walked down the hallway. Each word that was said, he heard every single one of them. However, he didn't do anything. Nothing would change even if he fought back. In fact, they would just beat him even more if he even talks back, much less fight.

He found a place to rest at the back of the school, free from view of any classroom windows. Sitting down against the tree, he finally let out relaxed breath.

"The guy... they were talking about... I'm a little interested in what kind of person he is." A small smile formed on his lips. Even with his bruised face, cut lips, and the bandages on his person, the moment he smiled, Ahn Eun-Byeol revealed his beauty.

"A shame I wouldn't be able to meet him." After all, Ahn Eun-Byeol made his decision to stop living such a life filled with nonsense.

Who would have thought that he would still live for many years, and meet the only person who piqued his interest?

.

.

.

.

It's short but I wanted to update akxidhsnkxdusbkxjd

I. WANT. TO. HUG. MY. BB. BYEOL.