21: the Nameless, Binna (3)

Original Chapters (Manhwa): ???~???
21: the Nameless, Binna (3)
Alt. Title: The Tragic Beau

.

.

[The Sub Scenario has been updated.]

[Sub Scenario - Stop the Catastrophe]

Category: Sub
Difficulty: S-
Clear Conditions: The Catastrophe of Questions has been eliminated from the Five Catastrophes. The Nameless Catastrophe, the Belle, has started to awaken. Stop the Nameless Catastrophe from wreaking havoc.
Time Limit: 4 hours
Reward: 30 000 coins
Penalty For Failure: The destruction of the Seoul District will happen sooner.
*The Nameless Catastrophe's stats have been lowered due to the failure of calibrating her stats into numerical value.

Kim Dokja picked up Junghyuk by the arm and pulled the protagonist away from the unexpected situation happening in front of them. Binna, that feisty little girl, had fallen deathly quiet, kneeling beside her brother's... body. The reader couldn't bear to say the word corpse, because the status window that showed up rendered him speechless.

[The skill, Regeneration, fails to activate.]
[The incarnation, Ahn Eun-Byeol, is in suspended animation. Time Remaining: 12 hours.]

Was his sunbae really not a protagonist?!

His sunbae's circumstances were even more unbelievable than Yoo Junghyuk. Junghyuk still experienced death but his sunbae was unkillable. First, his skill, Regeneration, could bring him back to full health as long as he still had a single breath left. Any limbs that were severed would grow back, fully functioning and healthy.

And this time, even though Antinus' poisonous claws pierced right through his sunbae's chest, definitely destroying his heart in the process, yet his sunbae was only in suspended animation instead of dying?!

Granted, Dokja was happy that his sunbae was alive but this situation was simply abnormal. It made him question yet again; who exactly was Ahn Eun-Byeol? What role does he play in TWSA?

A relentless pressure appeared out of nowhere, forcing everyone in the vicinity to kneel down. Those who couldn't handle this pressure fell flat on the ground, coughing up blood. It was no mystery where this force came from.

It was Ahn Binna doing all this.

"I've searched for a very long time," the silent Binna slowly shifted her gaze from her brother's body, towards Antinus who was already half dead after being thrown away. "So, so long that I can't count how many years have passed. I've sacrificed so many lives, and all my life, just to find him again. But you?"

A chill crawled down their spine. Just like her brother, Binna's eyes had turned red; a shade of red that would haunt you even in your dreams. "Who gave you the courage to touch him? A species of little value, who couldn't even leave your name across the universe. Parasite Queen Antinus, you have crossed the line."

"Ha," Antinus coughed. "Isn't it painful... to lose your family? How did you think I felt when I lost mine?! This is your karma! This is your own fault, Nameless! Don't blame me, blame yourself for being ruthless!" Antinus laughed, finally getting her revenge. Even if she died now, she didn't have any regrets.

All of a sudden, her laughter came to an abrupt halt as Antinus began expanding, as if she were a balloon. She got bigger and bigger... and exploded.