29: let's meet again

Original Chapters: 105~110
29: let's meet again
Alt. Title: the regressor and the beau

.

.

He had seen glimpses of her in Shin Yuseung of the 41st round's memories.

"Dokja," a hand held the reader in place. It was his sunbae, who grabbed his hand tightly. "Remain here. Binna and I will take care of her."

"..."

"Dokja."

"I know," he couldn't help but force those words through gritted teeth. "I'm in trouble for dying so I should just stay put."

"Good boy," Eun-Byeol smiled and placed a quick kiss on his forehead. "You're going to be punished for dying on me."

... dammit. Kim Dokja watched as the Ahn siblings, with Junghyuk following closely, fought with Shin Yuseung. I can't tell him I have plans to die more in the future, right?!

.

.

.

.

Ahn Binna remembered the little girl who was just a head smaller than her. She didn't know which nth reincarnation met Yuseung but from the memories she received, she recalled a Yuseung who loved hugging her arm.

The little girl followed behind her, calling her unnie with her soft and lonely voice. She would always search for her when Binna stepped out of sight. Little Yuseung would grow anxious whenever they got separated. Binna remembered cradling her whenever they slept in the same sleeping bag.

Yuseung would always have nightmares and Binna would be there to whisper words of comfort so that she could go back to sleep.

Although Binna didn't remember how she felt in that memory, it made her heart ache for the Yuseung she met in this life.

What if her Yuseung went through the Past Yuseung's experiences?

She couldn't bear to imagine such a thing.

Binna had grown fond of the current Yuseung, even though she didn't show it. She loved teasing the younger girl and goading her to a challenge for her brother's attention.

When she first saw Yuseung by the pier, she only sensed that she was dangerous. The more Binna got to know the younger girl, the more the belle recalled the memories of her past self taking care of Past Yuseung.

The Past Yuseung who clearly imprinted herself on her.

Binna couldn't remember how she felt towards her, the decisions the past her made to have Past Yuseung to love her deeply, because when she receives her memories in the next life, neither thoughts or feelings come along with them.

The only reason why she was obsessed with finding her brother was because in every reincarnation, the belle was always born in a fucked up family. The memories she receives in her early years are memories of her and her brother.

Of how she was loved.

Of how he loved her without expecting anything in return.

Of how he gave her everything, even his own life.

He was her lifeline.

Binna wanted to experience that love again. So, she searched for him in every life, not willing to give up.

But there was also a question that plagued her ever since they separated.

Why did he selflessly give up his life for a little girl who he only knew for less than a decade?