10: the enigmatic beau

Original Chapters (Manhwa): 39~42
10: the enigmatic beau

.

.

The cold sea breeze caressed Eun-Byeol's face, as if he was its child. Although the waves hit the ship rather harshly, Eun-Byeol felt at home. It must be because of my Stigma. The beau thought as he watched the vast sea play around with the wind. While Eun-Byeol felt at ease, Lee Jihye was the opposite. Her face turned pale green as she threw up whatever she ate earlier.

Huiwon was in charge of comforting the seasick girl.

"I, isn't this the movie where the ship sinks?" Jihye asked while trying to keep herself together. "Does that mean we, have to sink the ship ourselves?" The girl threw up again before finally feeling a bit better. It was only when she raised her head that she noticed something odd. "Eun-Byeol-nim, you, why are you the one wearing the dress?!"

Everyone glanced at Eun-Byeol who stood near the railing.

He wore a fitting black dress with a wine red ribbon that hugged his body, a pair of long white gloves, and a pair of heels. What stunned Huiwon and Jihye more was that Eun-Byeol could actually walk straight with such high heels. That and Eun-Byeol practically gave meaning to the word heroine! Even his short hair had turned long, tied in a braid and wrapped in a bun. A few strands of hair were let loose, framing his pretty face.

Kim Dokja grew red in the face and looked down in an instant. I was just thinking how sunbae shouldn't laugh. Why did he have to wear such a dress that made him prettier?! Dokja wanted to scold the master of the Cinema Dungeon. If the master wanted a heroine, they should have picked a biological woman, not a man!

[The constellation Spiders Are The Best squeals in delight.]
[The constellation Lord Of The Watery Abyss says he almost had a heart attack.]
[The constellation Love Me Till Death wishes to see you pose.]
[The constellation Secretive Plotter is stunned.]

[The constellations have gifted you 1 800 coins.]

Eun-Byeol crossed his arms in a rather delicate manner, giving off an air of a fragile heroine in need of her knight in shining armor. Kim Dokja received a critical hit right in the heart when he saw this. "Dokja-shi, are you my male lead-" the beau was just about to fall in Dokja's arms when someone arrived calling for Jeb Dawson... who turned out to be Gilyoung.

An awkward silence passed by.

The beau choked on air. Fuck, that was too embarrassing even for me.

Jihye busted out laughing. "Pfft- HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

In the end, out of embarrassment, Eun-Byeol vented on the villain of the movie. The beau broke all his limbs before throwing the villain overboard. Watching this happen, Lee Jihye stopped laughing at last and avoided making eye contact with the embarrassed Eun-Byeol lest she gets thrown off as well.

[You have reached the second Ending Credit.]

[The cast: Kim Dokja, Jeong Huiwon, Lee Jihye, Lee Gilyoung, Ahn Eun-Byeol]

[You have each received 500 coins for your performance.]

[You have entered 5F, the Reward Room.]

Eun-Byeol was still in the process of forgetting the memories from moments ago when he noticed something bright sparkling ahead.