27: the jester and the fools

Original Chapters: 94~97
27: the jester and the fools
Alt. Title: dokja feels crazy

.

.

Meanwhile, Ahn Binna glanced in a certain direction. What an idiot, that Han Sooyoung. Leaving without saying goodbye other than an avatar's corpse.

.

.

Riding on the monster Yuseung managed to tame, his sunbae entered a mode of deep thinking. The entire time, Kim Dokja couldn't help but wonder what the other person was thinking about.

Did he have the courage to read his sunbae's mind?

Why, yes.

Yes, he does.

He was itching to know what his sunbae was thinking so carefully about.

[Level 2 of Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint activated!]

I wonder if Binna would feel uneasy with Yuseung around. She's only been roughhousing with children like her since I can remember.

Kim Dokja almost choked on air. In fact, he shouldn't be too surprised. Binna did seem like the type of kid who was very active and couldn't sit still. Games like playing house, card games, and such would not attract her attention.

Hm.

That aside, I wonder what I should make Dokja-shi do for his punishment.

This time, the reader really did choke. He had to pat his chest several times. Dokja perked his ears, half dreading and half excited to hear what his sunbae would think of. He was half expecting for a kiss and the other half expecting for, you know, that. After all, they almost did it last time.

Should I tell him to kiss me every time I ask?

Or should I just pin him against the wall and ravage him as soon as we make camp?

Holy shit.

Or I can feel him up now and turn him into a mess in my arms while keeping everyone in the dark?

I want to see him begging for me to stop.

Dokja wanted to grab his sunbae by the shoulders and shake him like crazy.

No, Dokja-shi might be too embarrassed and hate me for that.

Should I just cuddle him for now and do the rest later when we're alone?

Dokja wanted to nod his head but that would let the cat out of the bag that he could read minds. And if sunbae found out... well, he didn't want to think about it. He just knew what would happen.

And so, the reader decided to deactivate his skill, releasing a sigh of exasperation.

Soon, they arrived at Yongsan.

Binna jumped off the Ichthyosaurus with ease, helping Yuseung right after. Seeing this, Dokja knew that his sunbae's earlier worries no longer had a reason to exist. It appeared that Binna should be getting along quite well with Yuseung, considering how the older girl patted the other on the head for a job well done.