9: the playful beau

Original Chapters (Manhwa): 37~38
9: the playful beau

.

.

[You have entered Cinema Dungeon!]

...

"Are you sure about this, old man? Is master really in danger? How do you know that? And why exactly are you trying to save him?"

A drop of sweat slid down Kim Dokja's cheek. He wasn't that old, right? Plus, he looked young for someone his age! Furthermore, Dokja sensed a pair of eyes boring a hole into him. Sure enough, even sunbae grew curious of his intentions. There was no way Eun-Byeol sunbae believed the bullshit Dokja sputtered out earlier.

"Well, like I said earlier, he's useful as an ally. There's nothing much to it." That was a lie, of course, but Dokja felt that he would be in big trouble if he told the truth. With his sunbae staring at him that intently, would he still have the courage to say the truth? Definitely not. For some reason, every time sunbae stared at him in that manner, danger always seemed to loom over him.

And Dokja didn't want to know what kind of danger that was.

"Dokja," Gilyoung spoke up, pointing at the movie posters on the wall. "All the posters have been ripped. I wonder who did it?"

"Probably Yoo Junghyuk." Dokja had no qualms slandering that bastard. In any case, Junghyuk definitely was the cause behind it, Dokja just didn't have enough evidence to prove this. Beside him, Eun-Byeol sunbae chuckled. A shiver crawled down Dokja's spine. He wasn't certain why that happened but he hoped that his sunbae wouldn't laugh any time soon.

That face of his was too pretty, he might suffer a heart attack.

Plus, it was bound to attract unwanted attention.

"By the way," Dokja started. "Are you sure you're alright? You barely rested, sunbae." It had only been over two hours since Eun-Byeol sunbae woke up, so Dokja was concerned that the beau might be pushing himself just to have the chance to make fun of Yoo Junghyuk.

Eun-Byeol sunbae chuckled. Again.

Causing Dokja to place a hand over his chest. The heart attack is coming!

"It's fine," the beau reassured. "I have more stamina than I look."

His confidence puzzled Dokja and the reader, out of curiosity, checked his sunbae's profile.

[Character Profile]

Name: Ahn Eun-Byeol
Age: 29
Supporting Constellation: None (Four constellations are interested in this individual.)

Personal Attribute: Beau (Rare), Actor (Rare)

Personal Skills:
[Attraction Lv. 6]
[Seduction Lv. 6]
[Mental Manipulation Lv. 8]
[Weapons Proficiency Lv. 4]
[Close Combat Lv. 3]
[Acting Lv. 8]
[Regeneration Lv. 1]

Stigma: [Only Ruler of Vanduo Lv. 2]

Overall Stats:
[Stamina Lv. 28]
[Strength Lv. 15]
[Agility Lv. 18]
[Mana Lv. 54]

General Evaluation:
A man who once was dubbed as the child of madmen and devils. Be careful, you never know when he might kill you for simply existing.

"..." Where did sunbae even get all the coins for such an upgrade?! He was pretty sure that Eun-Byeol sunbae's mana level was around forty the last time he checked! And it hasn't even been that long! Dokja then stared at the beau with a heated look. "Sunbae, are you rich?"