24: the confident beau

Original Chapters (Manhwa): 86~87
24: the confident beau

.

.

[Protection of the Nameless Belle]

The Nameless Belle is a Wanderer of Worlds. Where she goes, she lends a helping hand. No one knows her origin, only that she's searching for her brother. After failing in her search for the past tens of years, the Nameless Belle became corrupted and left chaos and bloodshed in her wake.

You received the Protection of the Nameless Belle because she sensed a fragment of her brother's presence in you. This title will give you the power to defend against a life-threatening attack.

Cooldown: 1 year

.

.

Wanderer of Worlds (Legendary).

Now, that's a title Kim Dokja had never seen before. Taking it at face value, Ahn Binna was like a traveller on a journey to find her brother. She had no fixed home, her only goal was to scour for any clues that would give at least a single hint where her brother had been.

Yet despite how long she searched for him, not a single hint showed itself. What was Binna then? And his sunbae?

Just thinking about it made Dokja's headache. A weight landing on his shoulder distracted the reader. A full head of brown hair appeared in his sight. "Sunbae, what are you doing?"

"Recharging."

"..."

"..."

Yoo Sangah: "..." That's so cute!?

Han Sooyoung: "..." Ugh. Why are they being so cute?

Yoo Junghyuk: "..." Why do I get the evil eye when I'm not even doing anything?

Binna: "...!" My phone's out of battery! I can't commemorate this day where brother is being cute towards my brother-in-law!

[The constellation Love Me Till Death bites her handkerchief at your cuteness.]
[The constellation Spiders Are The Best is willing to lend a shoulder to you.]
[The constellation Lord Of The Watery Abyss says you can recharge in his arms instead.]
[The constellation Demonic Judge Of Fire covers up their face, squealing soundlessly.]
[The constellation Secretive Plotter sighs deeply and looks on with indignance.]

On the other hand, Dokja himself wanted to squeeze his sunbae's face. Because this cuteness was so out of character for him that Dokja wanted to relish in the moment. Before his sunbae could act crazy again, the urge to squish his cheeks together remained prevalent in Dokja's heart.

The image of his sunbae having no will to live imprinted itself deep in his mind, and he couldn't shake off that memory no matter how hard he tried.

"So, what are we going to do with that guy?" Han Sooyoung, while attending to her wound, pointed at the 'Catastrophe of Questions' in the background, staring into space with a blank look. Everyone else glanced at the so-called Catastrophe.

Because of what Eun-Byeol did, the Catastrophe Myung Ilsang was like a blank slate. All his memories, gone. Everything he experienced in life, all the positives and negatives erased just like that. That was why Myung Ilsang was currently staring blankly ahead, without a single thought.