19: the Nameless, Binna

Original Chapters (Manhwa): 78~80
19: the Nameless, Binna

.

.

TW: Dokja being his su1c1dal self.

.

.

Yoo Junghyuk stared ahead without a single ripple of emotion. Eun-Byeol's answer to his question kept looping in his mind that he couldn't even forget about it even if he tried. However, his thoughts started wandering down a path completely different from when he started questioning Eun-Byeol's sanity.

Why was a fucking tentacle receiving a much better attitude from Eun-Byeol compared to him?

Just thinking about it made Junghyuk feel like he swallowed something incredibly bitter. He couldn't even hear what his 'companions' were discussing in front of him. Moreover, the voice nagging at him at the time supported his suspicions that he might have known Eun-Byeol very well in the past.

If that was the case, if he somehow betrayed the beau one way or another, then it explained Eun-Byeol's degree of animosity towards him.

But he just couldn't accept the fact that tentacles got better treatment than him.

"Hello, everyone. How have you been?" Red light shone through the glassless window. A group of dokkaebi appeared in midair. "Looks like the participants this time around seem to be hotheaded. We still have a week to go until the start of the scenario, but a lot of you are waking the Catastrophes. You must be dying to play the next scenario."

A fluffy red dokkaebi with a single horn protruding its forehead was the one leading the conversation. "Since you're practically begging for it, how can I not give you a scenario and still call myself a dokkaebi?"

Kim Dokja's heart pounded in his chest. A scenario at a time like this can only mean—

[Sub Scenario, Stop The Catastrophe, has arrived.]

Category: Sub
Difficulty: S-
Clear Conditions: A mysterious group that calls Gangdong-gu home is trying to wake one of the Catastrophes. Get rid of them and stop the Catastrophe from waking.
Time Limit: 2 hours
Reward: 22 000 coins
Penalty For Failure: Catastrophe of Questions will appear sooner than scheduled.

"Isn't it just a Catastrophe?" The tense atmosphere shattered just like that when Binna's nonchalant comment reached their ears. "Besides, can we not kill the dokkaebi? That red one gets on my nerves. I'd be much happier if it's gone."

Kim Dokja: "..." Insane. She's completely insane that I'm in awe.

Han Sooyoung: "Kiddo, if you want to be punished, feel free to do whatever you want. Just don't involve me, got it?"

Yoo Sangah: "..." Sunbae's sister... really takes after him.

Yoo Junghyuk: "..." What kind of upbringing did this girl have?

Ahn Eun-Byeol: "My Binna, you're right! Why don't we try it next time?"

Ahn Binna: "Okay!~"

"..."

Everyone else speechlessly glanced at this pair of psycho siblings.

...

With Kim Dokja in the lead, he brought Sooyoung, Sangah, and his sunbae with him while the unfortunate Binna was left behind to look after the still recovering Junghyuk. While the two women dealt with the Poison Beauty's followers, Dokja and Eun-Byeol went straight after her.