Chapter 1

Johnnie's POV:

Around a couple hours ago me and Jake finished filming a video for his YouTube channel, he decided It'd be better to edit it now instead of later.

Which is fine with me at least I don't have to edit it. But now I'm stuck in my room by myself. and my thoughts...

(I can't do this.) I thought to myself so I decided to go and see how Jake's editing is going instead of wallowing in my own thoughts.

I walked across the hall to Jake's room and honestly kinda loudly knocked on his door. "COME IN!" I heard him shout from inside his room. I slowly but surely opened his door to see him sitting in his chair, he was at his desk starring at his monitor.

"oh hey johnnie!" He says as he turns to look at me, he's surprisingly happy considering he's been editing for 2 hours straight. "How's the editing going?" I ask "fine. Im almost done actually" "oh cool" said flopping on his bed and putting my legs in to a crisscross sitting position. "umm..." I whisper try to think about what I was going to say.

"Hmm?" Jake hums as he turns in his chair to look back at me, "um well I was going to ask since you're almost done editing if you'd want to hangout or somethin?!" I questioned hopefully "well I was actually about to leave in a sec to go hang with Tara, maybe later when I get back.?" He states looking a little guilty. That makes me feel a bit sad I didn't mean to upset him at all, So I try to switch the mood.

"Nah that sounds good with me! I'll see you when you get back then. Hope you two have fun. But not too much fun." I wink at him, he lets out a chuckle and that makes a small smile come across my face. I stand up from his bed give him a dap and walk out of his room, quietly closing the door behind me as soon as the door shuts I sigh. (Of course he's going out to hang with Tara I should have guessed that, don't get me wrong..! I really like Tara! Jake just spends at lot of time with her, I mean I know she's his girlfriend and she's been around a lot longer than I have. An she'll probably be here after me too. An she's pretty and smart... Oh forget about it I'm just jealous and I have no right to be)

I was gonna go to my room but I decided to head to the kitchen instead, I hear Jake walking down the hall I know it's him because we're the only two that live here, (the last house we were in everyone moved out of, so we left too and just decided to move into this two bedroom house. I mean it's nice an all but I gets quite lonely whenever Jake leaves, especially since I don't really ever leave by myself I usually only go somewhere if it's me and Jake it's not like I don't have other people I like to hangout with!! It's just I don't enjoy their company as much as I do Jake's.)

"BYE JOHNNIE" I hear Jake yell as he closes the front door (I didn't even notice him come in to the living room wow I must have been way out of it) "well now I have the entire house to myself what should I do with my life now?" I ask to no one in specific. I mean considering it's just me here at the moment, I decide to just go lay on my bed and watch one of Jake's newest videos, (we had went to a burger place so Jake could try a get his picture on the wall by doing a eating challenge and he did
non-surprisingly)

once I finished the video I decided to look through the comments to see what people thought. Of course most of them were the usual along the the lines of ""Jake and Johnnie are so funny😭"" an ""I want to know how he doesn't though up after all these💀"" I laughed at that, especially since he most definitely has before and I had to sit there and rub his back for him walst shaking my head at him for doing something so idiotic just for a video.

So I continued scrolling through the comments until a couple cought my attention they read""I can't believe Jakes friends with him he's so unfunny, he probably just took pity on him LOL"" reading that hurt quite a bit, (but no way that's true. They don't know what they're talking about of course Jake likes me and thinks I'm funny. right...?) The more I thought about it the more I more I agreed with them (they're right I'm so worthless. I'm ugly. I have no talent and all my friends are only my friends because they pity me)

Moments pasted so quickly and the more time that passed the more I began to shake and the more my old heald scares seemed to itch. until I couldn't take anymore. I opened my side drawer and pulled out an older tin box I've had since middle school, inside it held the thing that's keep me going the last 17 years or so, my blades.

I was shaking, I was almost half a year clean but I guess there is no being 'clean' when it comes to self harm it always comes back sooner or later, one way or another. I tried to steady my hand as I pick up the blade and held it to my right forearm that was already literd with scars along with my left forearm. I slowly and rashly dug the blunt side of my blade into my skin deeply, I did this multiple times until my blanket had small drops of the crimson liquid on it that was dripping out from my arms.

I stared at the beautiful site for a while until I had realized what I had done, the present stinging feeling coming from my arm had brought my back to reality (No no no no no..) I thought as I rushed to the bathroom Im wearing a short sleeve so I can easily rinse my arms off. I quickly turn on the sink and start to rinse out the cuts with water, I had cut both sides so I took a little longer then expected. But once I was done I grabbed some paper towels, I wet a couple placed one on each arm covering the cuts, then placed dry paper towels on top and lastly wrapped both arms with brown medical rap.

Now that Im finished cleaning up I need a long sleeve, walk back to my room and open my closet to find a long sleeve, a couple seconds later and I find one. I carefully pull it over my skinny body which is normal since I don't eat more than one full meal a day. After I got it on I slowly crawl into bed and under my blankets, I have no idea what time it is but I don't care. I'm a bit dizzy. It's probably from blood loss so I decided to take a quick nap.....

...

End of chapter one

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! This is actually my first ever fanfic I've written so pls be considerate. But I promise I'll do my best😅 I'm open to any comments questions or concerns and ANY constructive criticism you may have. Byyye!